fbpx

Mother Hippogriff in Grab Bag “Wild Dog” has begun to ship

Home Forums Windstone Editions Windstone Store Discussion Mother Hippogriff in Grab Bag “Wild Dog” has begun to ship

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Susie
    Keymaster

Hello all! I’m beginning to send out the password emails to those who are on the Waitlist for the Mother Hippogriff “Wild Dog” Grab Bag edition. Melody is still painting them so its very important to us that if you will not be buying one that you let us know as soon as possible so that she makes the correct number of them. The first half of the waitlist will be receiving emails today, then there will be a gap while Melody paints more before we send out more emails. To communicate with me regarding these, please either reply to the email when you receive it, or email me at service@windstoneeditions.com . Thank you! –Susie, Customer Service

etruscan
      Participant

WOW – I joined the Waitlist in the first few hours that the Wild Dog mother hippogriff was available and I did not get an email. There must have been a real stampede of people signing up as soon as she was listed!

Susie
        Keymaster

More info: The emails going out to inform people that they can purchase the Grab Bag Mother Hippogriff are unrelated to the emails that we send out to announce things like the raffles. If you are not getting raffle announcements (there is one once a month toward the end of the month) check your junk mail filter as those might be going in there.

The emails about the Mother Hippogriffs are only being sent to those who joined the waitlist for them and only the first half of the list has been notified. If I don’t hear back from you at all after I’ve sent you an email, I will double check to see if you got your email before I assume that you are not interested.

We still need to Cast a lot more Mother Hippogriffs for Melody to paint in order to supply all of the people on the waitlist for these! This means that we expect to be filling orders for these Grab Bag pieces for maybe a month? Its hard to tell how long it will take. If you are at the end of the waitlist, your Hippogriff hasn’t been born yet. Please be patient, this is going to take some time!

If I’ve sent you an email and you are not interested any more or would like more time, please reply to that email and let me know! Thank you! -Susie Hartney, Windstone Customer Service

Ela_Hara
          Participant

WOW – I joined the Waitlist in the first few hours that the Wild Dog mother hippogriff was available and I did not get an email. There must have been a real stampede of people signing up as soon as she was listed!

I joined up within an hour or so as well and didn’t make the first wave either. More time to build up funds…… waiting patiently (as much as I can!). ^_^

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

etruscan
            Participant

I joined up within an hour or so as well and didn’t make the first wave either. More time to build up funds…… waiting patiently (as much as I can!). ^_^

Following up – a couple of days ago I did receive an email confirming that I am on the Wait List for the Wild Dog mother hippogriffs and it will be a while before the remaining mother hippogriff orders are ready to ship.

Susie wrote, “I just wanted to reassure everyone that is on the 2nd half of the waiting list for the Grab Bag Mother Hippogriffs in ‘Wild Dog” that ‘you ARE on the list. When we notified the first half of the list Melody had not finished painting enough for the whole list because we didn’t have enough castings for her to do so. We are still casting them and she will be painting them! … I believe maybe they will be ready mid-November. …”

Ela_Hara
              Participant

YAY! I just received my AWD Hippogriff Mama Wait List order/password email so I can buy my AWD Hipp Mama! She’ll be just in time for my Birthday – Yay!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.