fbpx

More Young Dragon Colours and Hoarder Dragon News?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More Young Dragon Colours and Hoarder Dragon News?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I have been meaning to ask this for a little while. Melody are you planning on painting more young dragons in the new colours too or is the hoarder replacing the young dragon? I kind of feel like my young dragon collection is incomplete without colours to match my fledglings. Will be be seeing the young dragon come out in Blue Morpho, Aquamarine, Violet Flame and Sand?

Also when will the hoarder dragons be coming out and will we see them first as grab bags or production colours?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
      Keymaster

I have been meaning to ask this for a little while. Melody are you planning on painting more young dragons in the new colours too or is the hoarder replacing the young dragon? I kind of feel like my young dragon collection is incomplete without colours to match my fledglings. Will be be seeing the young dragon come out in Blue Morpho, Aquamarine, Violet Flame and Sand?

Also when will the hoarder dragons be coming out and will we see them first as grab bags or production colours?

The Hoarder won’t be replacing the young dragon. The young dragon is having issues. I had to change the bottom of that sculpture because his tail was too close to the bottom. It was difficult to cast him without losing part of the tail. Now that his “footprint” is different, the old pads don’t fit, soooo … we had to re-do the pad cutter, aaand… we kinda forgot about it. I think the new pad cutter is here now.
        He’ll be coming out in blue Morpho soon as we get pads. We aren’t painting sand ,aquamarine, or the other colors at the moment. We should, just to give the painters a break. Blue Morpho is a tough color to paint!

jmoore
        Participant

Oh yay! I was hoping the Young dragon would be coming out in Blue Morpho and I was wondering why it seemed like there weren’t any Young dragons being painted. There are a couple of out of stock production colors that I would like to have as well.

Thanks for the question, Kim, and thanks for the answer Miss Melody!

rachelled
          Participant

The Hoarder won’t be replacing the young dragon. The young dragon is having issues. I had to change the bottom of that sculpture because his tail was too close to the bottom. It was difficult to cast him without losing part of the tail. Now that his “footprint” is different, the old pads don’t fit, soooo … we had to re-do the pad cutter, aaand… we kinda forgot about it. I think the new pad cutter is here now.
            He’ll be coming out in blue Morpho soon as we get pads. We aren’t painting sand ,aquamarine, or the other colors at the moment. We should, just to give the painters a break. Blue Morpho is a tough color to paint!

Blue morpho does seem like a difficult colour. I for one don’t mind waiting on the other colours when such beauties are coming out in the meantime. The painters do such a great job! I’m sure their hard work gets forgotten about sometimes. 🙂

On that note, I’m super excited for the Hoarder…!

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

Ditto

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.