fbpx

More stunning in person, A Windstone Shopping Story

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone More stunning in person, A Windstone Shopping Story

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Nightcrow
    Participant

Dragons4Life wrote:

Now, I was hoping to find the black/gold ones, but….peacock variations are also a favorite of mine (I love purple and green together) and I quickly learned that any Windstone dragon is far more stunning in person than what you see in pictures. This pretty boy’s blends of purple, blue, and green hues were singing out to me… “Yes, I’ve been here all this time, and I’m waiting for YOU!”

Oh, yes — I know exactly how you feel!

I just ordered my first em-pea piece, a Lap Dragon, about a week ago, and when she came out of the box I nearly stopped breathing – SO much more beautiful than any picture! I was expecting something nice, but her colors just blow me away when they’re actually before my eyes. Wow. The depth and the metallic sheen! The blending, and the way the blues and greens both complement and blend!

This has happened to me before, too — I saw a Gold Mother at the Denvention vendor room and wanted to take her home on the spot she was so pretty. (The male, next to her, didn’t draw me nearly as strongly, though; it was something about the colors/shading on that particular sculpt that took it from “nice” to “Wow, want!”)

Interested in buying or trading for: GB Pebble Sitting Red Fox in dark grey, Lap Dragon Test Paints (Water Sprite, Glacial Pearl, Opulence, Pastel Rainbow, and many others - see my Classifieds ad), Blue Morpho OW, GB Pebble Loaf dragons in blue/aqua/teal, and Griffin Test Paints (Black Rainbow or Frosted Jade).

paintitpink wrote:

don’t let the name fool you im actually a very manly man (lol) with a beard lots of tattoos but do have pink wheels on my 64 plymouth.

Welcome to the forums! (I don’t make it to the welcoming area much…Too much to read jsut being away for a day!)
      Hey, my son says pink is the new black! 😆
      You should post pics of your 64…I love car shows! My dad is working on a 40’s (Dunno which year, it’s still in parts) Ford right now. My friend owns a Pantera DeTomaso also. Looks like this one…

Damn what a ride! 8)

can’t post pics besides it not worth seeing lol but it is my daily driver.Awesome griffin collection in the sig. picture

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.