fbpx

More Red Fire Dragons

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone More Red Fire Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Pegasi1978
    Participant

Kujacker wrote:

What’s wrong with having dark around the eyes? I think it makes the eye stand out better πŸ™‚

It was a little more needed on the Rubies since they had red eyes, but not on the Red Fire. To me it makes them look like they have black eyes. I don’t like it. The orange eyes stand out fine without the ring. If I were to get one I’d have to find one with out the black ring.

Interesting, the more I see them, the less I like them. ❓ I don’t care for the lipstick or the dark rings on the eyes. Otherwise they are really just beautiful.

keschete
      Participant

I already got an Old Warrior and he is prettier in person than in the pictures….I just emailed my friend Cindy to get a Fledgie in this color!!!

I can’t wait for the Curlies in this color!

Here is my OW…

Jodi
        Participant

The Castle [Dave wrote:

“]

emerald212 wrote:

..The only ones not available yet are the Emperor, the Coiled, and the Coiled Mother.

Is there a Scratching now? And a Rising Spectral? I must have missed them if there is.

I guess so. She said they were all available except for the ones listed above.

DM – curled dragons are LP and up to Melody.

Maria
          Participant

Thanks for the information, emerald. πŸ˜€

ooooo more red fire eh?? Looks like I’m gonna have to find a new job to get the ones I want outta that series, cuz I want the Lap, OW, and spectral. Have they or will they make a production rising spectral in this color??

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

Azurielle
            Participant

I just ordered a fledgeling from Astral Castle! I can’t wait! Another Fledgeling color for my Fledgeling flock! Now if we can just get some more old greens, maybe a pink, and a definetly a silver fledge!!! πŸ˜€

Keeper of the Fledgings

Jodi
              Participant

the dragon collector wrote:

ooooo more red fire eh?? Looks like I’m gonna have to find a new job to get the ones I want outta that series, cuz I want the Lap, OW, and spectral. Have they or will they make a production rising spectral in this color??

Yep. It’s available. You can check my website to see what’s out. πŸ˜€

emerald, do you take payment plays?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

My most wanted list: Peacock kitty wizard, carnelian mouse wizard, copper patina frog wizard, autumn leaf poads, pumpkin spice kitties

lamortefille
                Participant

The red fires are beautiful in person. πŸ˜€

dragonmedley
                  Participant

I’m sold on the Red flame OW. I don’t have an OW and I don’t have a red flame!

Bonus time is coming, mwhahaha!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                    I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                    http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Purplecat
                    Participant

Mmmmm….I may have to save for one of these guys, i like the way he looks. πŸ˜€ Really pretty.

Bob

NO PINK!!!
                        or should I say no PINK

darjeb
                        Participant

I got my red fire OW a couple of weeks ago and have a red fire fledgling on the way as soon as Emerald receives it. Need curlie and coileds

Jodi
                          Participant

emerald, do you take payment plays?? πŸ˜† πŸ˜‰

Yes, I do. I’ll PM you.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 31 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.