fbpx

More Poads???

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More Poads???

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    DantheDragon
    Participant

*votes for white and grey Poad*

Participant

Metallic Poads!!! Orange and Black metallic Poads (Oregon State U. colors!!) Yay!!!!

Sorry, I’ll calm down now. I also 2nd or 3rd the vote for white and silver poads.

Arlla
        Participant

It doesn’t matter what poad comes out next, I have to buy it no matter what…

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
          -J R R Tolkien

Melody
          Keymaster

starbreeze wrote:

We all love our poads soooo much!!! Thank you!!! Will they be available in other colors anytime soon??

Soon as I get to it!

Heather
            Participant

More Poads = Happy Thought! πŸ˜€ I’ll look forward to that. Meanwhile my solitary poad looks so sweet and benevolent on her shelf . . . I’m sure she’s plotting some sort of mischief. πŸ˜›

Barrdwing wrote:

More Poads = Happy Thought! πŸ˜€ I’ll look forward to that. Meanwhile my solitary poad looks so sweet and benevolent on her shelf . . . I’m sure she’s plotting some sort of mischief. πŸ˜›

I used to own an amazon parrot who would get in the EXACT strrrretched neck pose my poad is in, lifting his head to peer at me the exact same ‘oh, I’m oh so cute and INNOCENT’ way RIGHT before he’d race over, grab something and run off, laughing to himself for having completed his dastardly plot.

He’d then destroy, or eat that which he’d just stolen, all the while, continuing to mutter “hahahahaha” in his evil parrotic glee.

I think that’s why I love poads– they have that same ‘I’m soon to be very wicked’ gleam in their wee poady eyes.

Mojo said he wants a Black and Purple girlfriend…one with a white blaze on her forhead…He also sais he likes the Silver and White one too… πŸ˜† πŸ˜† He’s soooo lonely! πŸ˜‰

Viewing 7 posts - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.