fbpx

more Leopard Griffins?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody more Leopard Griffins?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cassandra
    Participant

Hi Melody.
      I was just wondering if there will be any more Leopard Male Griffins? I hope this does not sound like a silly question lol =P
      I have just been desperate to own one and missed out on getting the one in the store. I know there were already limited production Ocelot griffins which I think are so beautiful <3 but I wonder if a small batch could be done of Leopard Male Griffins with Teal eyes like there were the Red Panda Flap Cats? I know they would not be as detailed as the special ones which will always remain special, so I assume they would have the same detailing as the Ocelots which is fine by me ๐Ÿ˜€
      I really hope there will be more as its my dream to own one lol.

Kim
      Blocked

I would buy any piece in leopard print, especially with teal eyes as those are my favourite!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
        Keymaster

Hi Melody.
          I was just wondering if there will be any more Leopard Male Griffins? I hope this does not sound like a silly question lol =P
          I have just been desperate to own one and missed out on getting the one in the store. I know there were already limited production Ocelot griffins which I think are so beautiful <3 but I wonder if a small batch could be done of Leopard Male Griffins with Teal eyes like there were the Red Panda Flap Cats? I know they would not be as detailed as the special ones which will always remain special, so I assume they would have the same detailing as the Ocelots which is fine by me ๐Ÿ˜€
          I really hope there will be more as its my dream to own one lol.

Maybe!

Cassandra
          Participant

Yayy! (Hopes for it to happen) ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.