fbpx

more intense empea things for ebay??

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody more intense empea things for ebay??

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author
    Arlla
    Participant

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
      -J R R Tolkien

Arlla
      Participant

Hi Melody!
        I can’t remember if I’ve asked this before, but are there going to be any intense empea Emperor dragons for ebay?? (is that the only one that didn’t get done??) I don’t expect them any time soon if there are going to be any, but I was curious if they will be made at all.

-J R R Tolkien

Melody
        Keymaster

Arlla wrote:

Hi Melody!
          I can’t remember if I’ve asked this before, but are there going to be any intense empea Emperor dragons for ebay?? (is that the only one that didn’t get done??) I don’t expect them any time soon if there are going to be any, but I was curious if they will be made at all.

I don’t think so. We did ten of each new production em. Pea. thing in intense violet. Now we are done, until we do a new item in Em.Pea.
          Next, we will offer ten of each of the Black Sunset Griffins with special invisible paint on Ebay..

Mmloda
          Participant

ohh thats exciting..I can’t wait to see them….I hope the ebay Black Sunset Griffing will have a different eye color. πŸ˜†

Marzena

twindragonsmum
            Participant

mmloda wrote:

ohh thats exciting..I can’t wait to see them….I hope the ebay Black Sunset Griffing will have a different eye color. πŸ˜†

me too! I have a hard time with the red eyes, but the paint scheme is gorgeous!

twindragonsmum

tdm

OMG I’m so glad you guys think so too- I thought it would be sacrilegious to say I didn’t care for the red eyes but honestly they just scare me!

Kujacker
              Participant

*likes the red eyes on those guys* lol

lamortefille
                Participant

I like the red eyes, too.

Arlla
                  Participant

Melody wrote:

Arlla wrote:

Hi Melody!

I don’t think so. We did ten of each new production em. Pea. thing in intense violet. Now we are done, until we do a new item in Em.Pea.
                    Next, we will offer ten of each of the Black Sunset Griffins with special invisible paint on Ebay..

awwww, no emperors?? πŸ™ Bummer…I was waiting for them…

-J R R Tolkien

Melody
                    Keymaster

mmloda wrote:

They have red eyes. This red is a new, more orangey red than the other red eye color we use.

Melody
                      Keymaster

CherylKaufman wrote:

OMG I’m so glad you guys think so too- I thought it would be sacrilegious to say I didn’t care for the red eyes but honestly they just scare me!

What color do you want?

Maria
                        Participant

I think red looks great on them. But orangey red sounds pretty, too.

lamortefille
                          Participant

Melody wrote:

CherylKaufman wrote:

What color do you want?

Are you talking about the special 10 or the color of the production griffs? If you are going to change the productions, I will have to get all of mine now before it’s too late! 😯

Skigod377
                            Participant

Ooh, I like the idea of orange eyes.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.