fbpx

More grulla unicorns?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More grulla unicorns?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    scenceable
    Participant

I know they were LP but I figured I’d ask. I never got one, and particularly love the lighter grulla colours. I’d especially love to buy a grand or mother one. I did buy a baby slate grulla when they were restocked a week or so ago but he’s the only grulla one I’ve got so far. They’re just gorgeous, any plans to bring any of the others back again?

Grulla pegasi would be really cool too! Just throwing it out there 🙂

Melody
      Keymaster

Yes yes! I will paint more. I will be painting the babies, and young unicorns first because we have enough of the pewter horns for them, but the adults will need to wait until we work out our pewter problems. We are making some progress on this front, found our old pewter molds, finally!
        We have another edition of “Grab bag” unicorns coming up, if you are interested in those. I just posted a pic of the whole group of them on the blog page.
        ( click the “blog” button in the drop down menu under the “community” button above)

Skeeterdeee
        Participant

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!!!!!! :party:

Ah ha! I knew if I looked hard enough, I just might find a thread that already inquired. Yup, located on page five.

Glad to know that these limited production Grulla’s are not already retired. The Grulla scheme is just fabulous. Thanks a million for listening to our squeeks.

I really dig the darker slate. I noticed that no Grands where done in the darker slate. Hopefully you have plans to relese the Grand in the darker slate.

Might I make a suggestion for the store section of the Website?

Eventhough you confirmed that there would be no more production of black pegasus family a couple of years back when I inquired about the possibility, I still end up with a moment of hope when I see them listed as ‘Out of Stock.’

Could the website adminstrator create a way to replace the ‘Out of Stock’ with ‘Retired’ for the ones that will officialy no longer be produced? If anything, it would ease the questions here on the boards of, ‘when will it be restocked?’ that I know you get.

~Hoofer

P.S. The preview pane of this post is showing me a double printing of the first line. Here’s to hoping that it does not actually do that when I submit it.

P.P.S. Please, please don’t retire these to fast.

fatalbeauty
          Participant

glad to hear this and I love the Slate Grulla ones more, the coloring is awesome that and I’d love to have a dad for my little slate baby….

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.