fbpx

More brown sitting Griffin chicks?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody More brown sitting Griffin chicks?

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

I have a brown male griffin I really like but I love the chicks even more because of their size. I noticed I could buy a brown crouching griffin chick which is in stock in the store to match my large one but not a sitting griffin chick. I really love the sitting ones and like to keep most of my figures in pairs so is there any chance of making more of the brown sitting griffin chicks so I can get the chicks as a set?

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Melody
      Keymaster

I have a brown male griffin I really like but I love the chicks even more because of their size. I noticed I could buy a brown crouching griffin chick which is in stock in the store to match my large one but not a sitting griffin chick. I really love the sitting ones and like to keep most of my figures in pairs so is there any chance of making more of the brown sitting griffin chicks so I can get the chicks as a set?

They are in line to get painted!
        Brandy ( new painter) is painting albino mother kirins this week , but griffin chicks in brown and wolf are next up, I think.

Dandr13
        Participant

That’s great.

Just for curiosities sake, will there be albino male kirins to follow the mothers? {crosses fingers} πŸ™‚

fatalbeauty
          Participant

Brandy ( new painter) is painting albino mother kirins this week

oooo! I do still need a mother kirin!

4 things I'm looking for:
            1. Mother Meerkat
            2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
            3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
            4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Kim
            Blocked

That’s awesome! Also out of curiosity, would there be more new colours of baby kirins and family coming out in the future too?

Lorie
              Participant

I am very much looking forward to the albino Ki Rins. The babies have been alone for to long.

Scathach
                Participant

Brandy ( new painter) is painting albino mother kirins this week , but griffin chicks in brown and wolf are next up, I think.

Not to turn this into a KiRin thread, but Melody, have you decided on an eye colour for the mamma KiRin? Ahem *cough* I’d vote for blue if there’s a choice.

Life is beautiful.

Kim
                  Blocked

I also love the Kirins with blue eyes!

fatalbeauty
                    Participant

Not to turn this into a KiRin thread, but Melody, have you decided on an eye colour for the mamma KiRin? Ahem *cough* I’d vote for blue if there’s a choice.

this please! the red is creepy! make it blue! …and I’d love her to match my blue-eyed baby….

4 things I'm looking for:
                      1. Mother Meerkat
                      2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                      3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                      4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Matryoshka
                      Participant

One vote for Albino eyes.. for the Albino kirins so far πŸ˜€ haha. The blue looks ick to me.
                        I’m very happy to hear more mothers are being painted at the moment πŸ™‚

Sarah
                        Participant

ooooh I’m so excited for the albino kirins! Hoping there will be some pink eyed ones and pappas coming soon, my albino baby will be happy to be adopted by some parents πŸ™‚

drag0nfeathers
                          Participant

One vote for Albino eyes.. for the Albino kirins so far πŸ˜€ haha. The blue looks ick to me.
                            I’m very happy to hear more mothers are being painted at the moment πŸ™‚

I’m with you, I have an albino with pink eyes myself. I didn’t go for the blue eyed one.

Got a busted Windstone?
                            drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                            *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                            Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                            Siphlophis Male Dragon
                            Calypso Hatching Empress
                            Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                            Tattoo Mother Kirin
                            Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                            Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                            Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                            Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                            Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                            Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Misty
                            Participant

I would like some blue eyed ones. I don’t like real life albino eyes very much, so the fake ones aren’t up my alley either =)

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.