fbpx

Moon Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Moon Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    Maria
    Participant

Yes, pics! Where does the name Kechara come from? It’s very pretty.

Pegasi1978
      Participant

Kechara comes from the Gryphon series by Mercedes Lackey. It means “Beloved”

Maria
        Participant

Ah. Thanks, Peg.

Ok, I’m no photographer but I think I figured out how to upload and share photos. So here goes:

and someone, I forget who, wanted a shot of the meerkat. He looks big in this photo for some reason:

You have some very nice pieces!

That’s a good picture of the moon griffin. The eyes really look lavender.

*drool* 8)

lamortefille
          Participant

Beautiful!

Purplecat
            Participant

She’s absolutely stunning!! Congrats!

Jennifer
              Keymaster

I see the glue behind her moonstone is darkening slowly! Good!! ๐Ÿ˜€

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

Skigod377
                Participant

Geez how awesome! I really cant wait for the chicks to come out. They were sooo precious.

Tiffany
                  Participant

shes absolutely stunning! what a prize! the OW is fabulous too! drooooooooool! hey, how come he has knuckle scales of different colors on his paws? lol! one hand is purple the other is green! hmmm. i wonder if anyone elses is like that!

Skigod377
                    Participant

tfsculptures wrote:

shes absolutely stunning! what a prize! the OW is fabulous too! drooooooooool! hey, how come he has knuckle scales of different colors on his paws? lol! one hand is purple the other is green! hmmm. i wonder if anyone elses is like that!

Yep, Melody commented on it in the gallery. They are all like that, I think. ๐Ÿ™‚

Dang that wolf looks great. I feel terrible all over again. Sorry Star ๐Ÿ™

Participant

Wondeful pieces! The Moon griffin really shows off even under the flash. She looks like she’s worth every penny. Enjoy her for all of us!

Again, Nam, fabulous work.

lamortefille
                        Participant

I noticed that wolf, Ski – did you paint it? It’s beautiful. What about the blue/purple dragon? Is that one of Watergazer’s?

Skigod377
                          Participant

lamortefille wrote:

I noticed that wolf, Ski – did you paint it? It’s beautiful. What about the blue/purple dragon? Is that one of Watergazer’s?

The wolf was painted by Nam. I was supposed to snipe it for Star (Who had saved lots of money for it) and then my internet froze at the end of the auction. Im a loser.

Viewing 15 posts - 121 through 135 (of 155 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.