fbpx

Moon Griffin

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Moon Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)
  • Author
    siberakh1
    Participant

I can’t wait to see what she goes for. She’s even more stunning than the Male Sun Griffin, and he was freaking handsome!! πŸ˜€ I love what you did with the blending of the two interference paints! They really go well with the lilac/lavendar eyes! You’ve really outdone yourself! πŸ˜€

I can only imagine what she will go for!

::looks at wallet. no hope of getting enough together before she goes on auction *sighs and eats some chocolate*::

** falls over and swoons at the prettiness **

Most of the best words are taken so I’ll just say:

MAGNIFICENT!

And I’d be willing to bet she beats the Sun Griffin -I wouldn’t be surprised if she topped four thousand.

*pauses to wipe drool off the computer*

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

I can’t think of the words to describe the Moon Griffin. I just keep trying to continue breathing while I gaze at it! 😯

I had to pick my eyeballs off the floor a few times, but you know how that goes =) Truly BEAUTIFUL Nam! I predict in the 4 thousands too!!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Jodi
        Participant

She is gorgeous! If you got $3611 for the Sun Griffin, she’ll go for at least that!

frozendragon
          Participant

well if I was filthy, stinky, dirty rich I’d buy it….

but since I’m poor I’ll just look at it….hehe…

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

I really the detail of the feathers, the iridescent spotting so well blended.
              And moonstones? I looked at the photo before reading your description and when I saw the stones I really had to look hard because I almost did not believe they were real moonstones, yet they looked like they were. Reading the description was neat,”ahh, they are real moonstones!”
              I think having real moonstones completely makes it a lot more stunning. Very nice photos. Will it be possible to get photos of it once the glue is dried? The moonstones look good with the white glue, but I am really curriouse as to how it will look once the glue has cleared.

Jennifer
              Keymaster

KoishiiKitty wrote:

I really the detail of the feathers, the iridescent spotting so well blended.
                And moonstones? I looked at the photo before reading your description and when I saw the stones I really had to look hard because I almost did not believe they were real moonstones, yet they looked like they were. Reading the description was neat,”ahh, they are real moonstones!”
                I think having real moonstones completely makes it a lot more stunning. Very nice photos. Will it be possible to get photos of it once the glue is dried? The moonstones look good with the white glue, but I am really curriouse as to how it will look once the glue has cleared.

Thanks! She’s already been shipped off to the Factory, and they’re usually too busy for photos. πŸ™ However the new owner may be able to take photos for us, whoever that may be! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                My art: featherdust.com

KoishiiKitty
                Participant

Well, I hope it is some one from the forums, that would be just fantastic. ^.^

Jennifer
                  Keymaster

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Well, I hope it is some one from the forums, that would be just fantastic. ^.^

Me too!! πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
                    My art: featherdust.com

Copper83
                    Participant

I just saw the ended Sun Griffin auction 😯 and then saw the Moon Griffin. 😯 😯 I’m speachless. Everyone one else has said it all. Congrats Nam. Awesome!

Patricia
                      Participant

Wow…That looks lovely! 😯

While hiding somewhere in my head I'm on the lookout for white oriental dragons! Please let me know if you know of any available. Thank you!

Arlla
                        Participant

She’s going to go for a BUNDLE, Nam! πŸ˜‰ You’re just amazing.

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
                          -J R R Tolkien

WOW! 😯

WOW

Beautiful!!!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 155 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.