fbpx

Model Horses (mine) for Dragons(yours)

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Model Horses (mine) for Dragons(yours)

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Please be aware, I’m working on borrowed computers til next week, if there’s a delay in responce, that’s why.

This is just a general add. I have lots of model horses(bodies, breyer, stone, resin) for trade. Here is my website http://www.jkatstudios.com. slightly outdated because of the computer issue, and I have more than are posted on the cm plastic page. I also take some cm orders.

Seeking….well, rather than make a list of what I want and break the server, here’s what I’m NOT looking for

people wizards(love the mouse wizard though)
    brown mama dragon
    ki rin mother
    white curl dragon

love the curled up dragons(all versions), PYO’s, unicorns, ect. can be damaged.

thanks for reading!

I can’t get your website to pull up for me. I think it’s my firewall stuff though. This stupid thing is always giving me problems. I’ll try it again later, but am interested to see what horses you may have for trade. 😉

I’ve been hearing that a lot lately. Unfortuantly, til next week, when i get my new computer, i can’t fix it. What are you looking for? I can send you a list(not of everything, I’ve got about 300 ish for sale).

Love your avatar, one horse I can’t seem to find in my price range

😯

Jessie

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.