fbpx

mmloda's PYO Thread..Update pg 7…New Ki Rin, Griffin, Wolf

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone mmloda's PYO Thread..Update pg 7…New Ki Rin, Griffin, Wolf

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)
  • Author
    Mmloda
    Participant

Thank you..oh and dragon87 I just checked him and its a glare..he’s very shiney and I took the pics outside on a sunny day… πŸ™‚ And his feathers actually have blue and purple on them …there is NO green at all… πŸ˜•

Marzena

Amanda
      Participant

mmloda wrote:

And his feathers actually have blue and purple on them …there is NO green at all… πŸ˜•

lol-really? Guess I am blind, I thought it was green too! 😳 Pretty either way!

Mmloda
        Participant

Eleu wrote:

mmloda wrote:

And his feathers actually have blue and purple on them …there is NO green at all… πŸ˜•

lol-really? Guess I am blind, I thought it was green too! 😳 Pretty either way!

Yeah maybe its just the pictures…but to me me they still look blue… πŸ˜•
          πŸ˜€

Marzena

Lokie
          Participant

The wings look nice and I appreciate the close-up photos so we can see them =]

siberakh1
            Participant

He is a very lovely griffin mmloda. He reminds me of a butterfly πŸ™‚

Very nice! I like the way the wings are done. πŸ™‚

mmloda wrote:

Thank you..oh and dragon87 I just checked him and its a glare..he’s very shiney and I took the pics outside on a sunny day… πŸ™‚ And his feathers actually have blue and purple on them …there is NO green at all… πŸ˜•

So I’m just blind then. Ok! They look like a bright emerald green to me though, still………………….. perhaps if I could *ahem* borrow him for a while then maybe I could see the difference. πŸ˜‰

Mmloda
              Participant

These are my two newest PYO’s…..

MR.DOC

HAZE KI RIN

Marzena

Lokie
                Participant

They are both very nice; Mr Doc has a very sweet face. And the stripes on the top of the Ki-Rin’s head look like they are radiating from the horn πŸ™‚

Maria
                  Participant

Great job on the unicorn’s head.

Very nice work! I love the unicorn, she has such a sweet face :).

Mmloda
                    Participant

Here is my newest PYO Ki Rin, his name is ROYALTY….

Marzena

Lokie
                      Participant

I love the design on his face. Also, I really like the white stripes on the small scales on his neck (still getting use to it on his belly). Not just in this paint job, but in many of your other PYOs as well, you tend to have a lot of very interesting ideas. πŸ™‚

PurpleTurtle
                        Participant

I’m really digging the color scheme, and I also like what you did with the belly to πŸ˜‰ .

Adaneth
                          Participant

Very nice work on that ki-rin! He’s an eye-catcher! πŸ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 114 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.