fbpx

MLPs, Pink Floyd, and me (New ponies 8/20)

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion MLPs, Pink Floyd, and me (New ponies 8/20)

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
  • Author
    SPark
    Participant

Finished two ponies recently.

First, a storm ki-rin

Second, Hermes, the messenger god.

More pics of both can be found here: http://www.sparkcostumes.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=23&page=3

Stephanie
      Participant

Wow! Those both look awesome!

Not a fan of My Little Pony (though I do admit I had one or two back in the day that, needless to say, have been destroyed), but those are cool!

Maria
        Participant

Love the kirin! Hermes is a neat idea too.

SPark
          Participant

So my internet went out yesterday, and stayed out for quite a while, leaving me bored out of my skull. Thus I entertained myself by painting ki-rins, and I got all the current batch done.

Baby Storm ki-rin:

Water ki-rins:
            (I decided that the ice ki-rin ought to be unique, as it was a gift for a very good friend, so though these use some similar colors, they’re not as detailed for one, and have slightly different accent colors for another.)

Baby earth ki-rin:

Baby fire ki-rin:

Baby ki-rins:

These, and my storm ki-rin, may be offered up for sale or for raffle in the next little bit. If you’re interested in owning one of them, please drop me a PM so I can include you on the mailing list to let you know if and when.

Maria
            Participant

The kirins are so cool. I like the water pair best.

SPark
              Participant

I have a friend who goes by “Vorn the unsqueakable.” It’s one of those long stories. But Vorn is a Cthuloid, a tentacled, winged, Elder Horror from H.P. Lovecraft’s universe. And I’ve been wanting to do him as a pony for a long time. Actually I guess I’ve been doing him as a pony for a long time, this has been a work in progress for many, many months. But it’s done now!

More photos are in my gallery here:
                http://www.sparkcostumes.com/gallery/thumbnails.php?album=23&page=12

Adaneth
                Participant

Fantastic!! 😀 I just love that muzzle! *applauds*

That muzzle is cool!… 😯 😀 *joining Adaneth in applauding*

purpledragonclaw
                  Participant

Nice mod jobs on the ponies, SPark! I love the Water Kirins, Hermes, and Floyd #2!

Maria
                    Participant

Haha! Love the tentacle-mouthed pony. (I just can’t get my mind around the cth word.)

Viewing 11 posts - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.