fbpx

Mistaken Identity

Home Forums Miscellany Community Mistaken Identity

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    LadyFirebird
    Participant

LadyFirebird
      Participant

I’m running around here and starting to clean my place out–do laundry, break down some boxes and get trash out for tomorrow’s pickup. I go in my bedroom and I see it. The room wasn’t well-lit but I recognized the cylinder form that tapered on one end–and I know which doggie did it! ๐Ÿ˜ก I’m starting to do a slow burn because I’ve let them out numerous times and yet, this little doggie decides that isn’t enough for him. I’m running around trying to clean up and now this–the ultimate in disrespect because it was near the entrance of my bedroom! ๐Ÿ™„

So I take a deep breath and get some paper towels to remove the offensive object and then I noticed something wasn’t quite right. In the shadows, I see that it is quite hairy—starting to gross out here and thought to myself that he must of rolled it in the dust as well–thought you’d play with it too you little ungrateful mutt! As I bend over I see two lime green beads that look like eyes on this thing–oh no! It took a little bit [it takes time with us old folks to figure out what’s going on] but I realized that it wasn’t the offensive object I first thought it was but the Fuzzy that came with my ‘Fern’ kitty. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ I must have brushed it off the kitty as I was rushing back and forth from the room. I was relieved but a bit embarrassed ๐Ÿ˜ณ at my mistake.

Hey, it was dark in the room–you would of thought the same thing. Oh well, have a laugh on me. XD

Rachel
        Participant

LOL!!!

Adaneth
          Participant

Yeah, back in my dog-owning days, I’d have ‘seen’ the same thing. Glad it was just a troublemaking fuzzy! ๐Ÿ™‚

bayoudragon
            Participant

LOL! I needed a good pick-me-up today. ๐Ÿ˜† And having 3 large dogs, I can easily relate. LOL!

HAHA so have done that, seen someTHING on the carpet and though aww man WTF! Only to creep up to it to see its a bit of fabric or a cat toy.

siberakh1
              Participant

I usually do that with pieces of fuzz, thinking it’s a bug or something, but I’ve definitely had that moment once or twice where I’ve seen something on the carpet (I have one dog that does this), thinking it was a misplaced Hershey’s kiss, only to find that it was something totally harmless. That, or I hear what sounds like water and the dog is in and I think he’s doing something he isn’t, only to find that someone pouring water or the drinking fountain was making sounds. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

HAHAHA!

Skeeterdeee
                Participant

LOL. I punished my cat one day because I thought she went on the floor. She was exiled to the laundry room. Later that day I found out that my husband spilled some Mt. Dew on the carpet and hoped I wouldn’t notice ๐Ÿ˜ก Too bad I can’t keep him in the laundry room ๐Ÿ˜†

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

*SNORK!* BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! ๐Ÿ˜† Glad it was just a fuzzy trying to ‘escape’!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜†

tdm

machineguts
                    Participant

LOL!!! XD

Bob

I figured it out before I got to the end!!
                        I hope it survived the ordeal

Katherine
                        Participant

hahaha!! Thanks for the laugh!!

WolfenMachine
                          Participant

LOL Just a fuzzy doing what fuzzies do best-cause mischief! lol I’ll bet you were in a better mood after that knowing your doggies are still little angles ^_^ My cat has a catnip mouse-brown-roundish with a brown fuzzy tail-every time Im walking through the livingroom without my glasses or contacts I think the same thing “OOMG!!…………….wait….its just a mouse” heheh

Bodine
                            Participant

ROFL XD

Every act matters.No matter how small๐Ÿ’ž
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day๐ŸคžDream on.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.