fbpx

Minor Emergancy/PYO's For Sale Open to oFfers

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Minor Emergancy/PYO's For Sale Open to oFfers

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Author

We’re having a minor emergancy(turns out my daughter’s insurance was cancelled April 30th and we NEVER got a notice, we actually got a letter that said she had insurance for another year!) but that’s a whoel other issue. Point being, I’m listing a lot of stuff on eBay because we need to cover her recent bills because even though the insurance company is in the wrong, they aren’t goign to back-pay. Very long angry stupid story.

Anyway, I’m open to offers. I just listed my one wolf for $60(he’s so pretty, I’m so sad). I actually painted him to keep.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=190132898663&ssPageName=STRK:MESE:IT&ih=009

I also still have the grulla unicorn I’d take $75obo for. She WILL NOT be shipped in the windstone box. Period. I will pack her really well, but I won’t use their inserts.

Also have this wolf, he had a hair or something on his nose, which is in the finish now and if you really look you can see it, but it’s not major. Asking $65 for him, obo His wings don’t glow, I just haven’t ogtten a change to take new pix(actually, I thought we were going to keep him, so I just didn’t need to take new pix

πŸ™‚ )

Also have a green dragon, this is the first one I did, he’s not the greatest but he’s cute. Asking $40

Also, dapple grey unicorn. She does have her horn, i was just in a hurry snapping pix of stuff I could offer for sale this morning. She is on hold for 24 hours, because someone else had asked about her, and I just now have pix of her.

Remember, open to offers πŸ˜€ These guys really need to go, and it’s cheaper to sell them privatly than through eBay πŸ˜•

wolflodge100
    Participant

I would love to get one of these but I am broke till the end of the month πŸ˜•

The grey is sold.
      But, since everyone seems to love her, I imagine there will be one or two more greys shortly. Different shades, different markings.

I do wish I could afford one. I love your unicorns. They are both beautiful. Saddly, I’m broke. πŸ™

To everyone who wrote:
      Chloe is OK. I guess I was still a little worked up that she had no insurance becasue we almost took her the hosptial last week to get x-rays(she choked on/swalled “something” and the doctor was concerned about what it was). As for hte actual bills we have for her, it’s just shots and a visit. Nothing life threatening, just something we didn’t have money for.

Thank you to everyone for all of the support and concerned e-mails though πŸ™‚

That said.
      I have a couple more uni’s here I’ll be painting, since those are what everyone is wanting to know about. I have a couple blue eyes, and maybe another brown eye, then nothing til I make another order. I think the two posted are sold, but if you want one simiarl(no two are done the same) watch, because I’m hoping to paint tonight some nice dapple greys.

laphon1
      Participant

Glad to hear that Chloe is OK.

Maria
        Participant

Ditto. I hope your PYOs sell well.

Thanks guys πŸ˜€
          The two uni’s I think are sold(nothing’s sold til paypal says it is πŸ˜† ). I won’t be sad if the wolves don’t sell though, they are kinda neat. I never keep my own stuff. I was able to sell a couple models as well, and that took a lot of the pressure off. Thanks guys for all the support πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
          Participant

how old is she and what insurance?

for me I was covered by my dad’s insurance, his company siad I was insured through my 19’th year…but the insurance siad I WAS NOT covered(yet sent no notice).
            My dad’s company battled with them over it and made sure my bills were covered.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

for me I was covered by my dad’s insurance, his company siad I was insured through my 19’th year…but the insurance siad I WAS NOT covered(yet sent no notice).

She was covered by the State(Access). Bascially, in Pa, you can make ok money(we have one income plus painting sales) and if you’re pregnante, you get free insurance. Which was really nice. I knew she was supposed to lose it April 30th, (she turned a year April 12th). So I filed with CHIP, and she was approved. Well, then Access sent us a letter that said that Chloe would have insurance through them for another year, until April 30th 2008. So, i called and cancelled CHIP. Access stopped coverage, and we never got a letter, phone call, nothing. I spent the better part of a day fighting with this person or that(actually, most of the time was spent on hold) trying to get her coverage back. Long story short, I re-applied her to CHIP, and she should be approved by next week. Til then, she’s been kept in a tiny purple bubble so she doesn’t get hurt πŸ˜† kidding of course.

Thankfully, the bill she got was nothing major, it was just $250 more than we had lying around. We live paycheck to paycheck, and are $300 a month short every month unless I paint critters(hence why I’ve gotten good at “mass producing” stuff). We both own our own buisness’s(I sell model horses and paint, he sells/repairs/builds computers and is the National responce person for Office Depot), and niether of our buisness’s are big enough to be able to get covered for less than $3000 a month. πŸ™

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

bluepony78 wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

She was covered by the State(Access). Bascially, in Pa, you can make ok money(we have one income plus painting sales) and if you’re pregnante, you get free insurance. Which was really nice. I knew she was supposed to lose it April 30th, (she turned a year April 12th). So I filed with CHIP, and she was approved. Well, then Access sent us a letter that said that Chloe would have insurance through them for another year, until April 30th 2008. So, i called and cancelled CHIP. Access stopped coverage, and we never got a letter, phone call, nothing. I spent the better part of a day fighting with this person or that(actually, most of the time was spent on hold) trying to get her coverage back. Long story short, I re-applied her to CHIP, and she should be approved by next week. Til then, she’s been kept in a tiny purple bubble so she doesn’t get hurt πŸ˜† kidding of course.

Thankfully, the bill she got was nothing major, it was just $250 more than we had lying around. We live paycheck to paycheck, and are $300 a month short every month unless I paint critters(hence why I’ve gotten good at “mass producing” stuff). We both own our own buisness’s(I sell model horses and paint, he sells/repairs/builds computers and is the National responce person for Office Depot), and niether of our buisness’s are big enough to be able to get covered for less than $3000 a month. πŸ™

ahh, I see, I am glad it was not so huge!
              I am sure it will be nice when she is covered again.

KoishiiKitty wrote:

bluepony78 wrote:

KoishiiKitty wrote:

ahh, I see, I am glad it was not so huge!
              I am sure it will be nice when she is covered again.

Yeah. I’m glad she didn’t end up needing to go to the ER last week. She swallowed “something”, and the doctor was goign to have us come in to get an x-ray, but he said she since seemed ok to wait and see.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.