fbpx

metallic hoofers

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody metallic hoofers

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    kitsunelady
    Participant

Testing. >.> I’ll add my question in a minute, if this actually works…

Edit : Sweet, it worked. Okay, here we go :

Heya Melody,
      Is there any chance we will see more hoofers (preferably pegasi – the baby being my favorite) with that metallic hint to them (I remember a palomino with a golden sheen and a bay with a coppery sheen, I think)? I never did win one of those (not for lack of trying, but I had Christmas to worry about then!), and would really like to see more! I thought the metallic look added something special to the usual horse colors! <3 Squeak!

P.S. - if anyone saved pictures of the aforementioned pieces, I would love to have them. e.e Or if you want to sell me the actual piece, that would be even better, hahaha.

Wampus Dragon
      Participant

I would love to see Silver metallic unicorns. Like using a ‘normal’ horse pattern but with an abnormal color like metallic silver, or blue.

dragonmedley
        Participant

I would love to see a new kirin color.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
          I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
          http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

kitsunelady
          Participant

Moonbeam was nice enough to send me pictures, so here are a couple if you aren’t sure what I’m talking about :

I really love the patterns on their wings, too. I’d give my right foot (figuratively, of course) for that palomino pegasus. =( Sigh.

Er, I see from the preview they get cut off, but you get the idea. >___>;

Melody
            Keymaster

ok!

fairyhearted
              Participant

Metallic would be cool, but I’d love to see a whitish unicorn with pink accents. or maybe a galaxy themed colorscheme… plug… plug… sorry to hijack the topic, but i couldn’t resist. I like the realistic colors, but I love the more fantastical colors even more 😉

scenceable
                Participant

A pink and white “pintaloosa” with a silvery sheen… that would be awesome.

I like the idea of galaxy types. Like the firebringer books “calydor”- blue with white stars on the coat with silver hair.

But normal colours with a metallic sheen is fine with me too xD

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.