fbpx

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Home Forums Miscellany Community Merry Christmas and Happy New Year

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

keschete
      Participant

Sorry, haven’t been about much!

Financially, we have been recovering from the Hurricanes Gustav and Ike. We had a lot of damage and big repair bills.

Sooo, no Windstones for a bit, but I got a Lucky Lama and the #3 Frog/ Toad. So I am happy!

I have been very busy at work….sick people need Nurse Practitioners ๐Ÿ™‚ and I do ENT practice….so it is especially busy with the crazy weather making everyone sick!

Hubby works for Dodge/Chrysler….but he switched to selling used cars and is doing better. The last few months were a bit tight, but hopefully the new year will bring us all good times.

Hugs, Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Kaya

Stephanie
        Participant

Here’s to things looking up! ๐Ÿ™‚

Stephanie
          Participant

I was wondering where you were. Hope that 2009 is better for us all!

Maria
            Participant

Thanks for checking in on us again, Kaya. Glad to hear you’re all right, and Happy New Year to you too. ๐Ÿ˜‰

purpledragonclaw
              Participant

Happy New Year Keschete! Thanks for letting us know how you’re doing!

Bob

I had been wondering too especially with all the new eggies that have been dropping and growing up

twindragonsmum
                  Participant

Happy New Year, Keschete! Good to have you back; we missed you!

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ™‚

tdm

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.