Meowmix's Art! Finished unicorn foals!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Meowmix's Art! Finished unicorn foals!

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Finally have finished pics of my unicorn foals, or at least just these three. I’ll be creating an ad for them eventually, probably next week.

Minimal Tobiano with lots of belton spots in the socks.
       photo 11_zpsin7zzseg.jpg

Bay Appaloosa with roaning.
       photo appi_zpsp91zpmit.jpg
       photo appiuni_zpsm0gtlive.jpg

Blue roan with reverse dapples. This was a simpler version of ‘roan’, I usually do something similar to this before I add the more meticulous roaning hairs, but I decided to stick with the simple version this time.
       photo lunar3_zpsbgtvh2ea.jpg
       photo lunar_zpstlj0hrar.jpg

If any one wants to see more pics, here is their photobucket album http://s1126.photobucket.com/user/landipan/library/Sovae%20Unicorn%20foals?sort=3&page=1

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Landipan
      Participant

Here is my rolling foal in progress! She’s still needs a lot of things done to her but I’m thinking she will be done by the end of this week. I’m calling ‘Vision’ right now since I’m using the horse named ‘Vision Morinda’ as the inspiration/reference for her final look, a very speckled(Belton spots) tobiano!

Here is the horse I’m basing her off of:

http://www.chevaldecouleur.fr/fr/index02.php?2015/06/06/215-vision-morinda-naissance-a-3-ans

*Formerly meowmix101

Ela_Hara
        Participant

Very Pretty!
          Can’t wait to see all the Flea-bite spots – LOL! Don’t go blind painting them all!
          🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
          Zeppard Adult Poads
          Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
          *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
          Participant

Very Pretty!
            Can’t wait to see all the Flea-bite spots – LOL! Don’t go blind painting them all!
            🙂

Ha! I’ll try not to lol. I’ve started some of the spotting, we’ll see how she comes along by tonight!

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
            Participant

Here’s two horse medallions I’ve been working on to give to my mom, they’re magnets too! The smalller pony one is in a dark red dun color I wanted to try out, it was actually great practice because in the process I figured out how to maybe do a amber champagne horse color! I just need to try that out at some point.

The dapple grey isn’t done yet, I’ve been practicing dapples on her and they’re coming out better than previous attempts!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*Formerly meowmix101

Falcolf
              Participant

I love the smaller one, it’s ridiculously cute! The dapple grey is coming along very prettily!

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Landipan
                Participant

Some recent sketches I’ve done:

I saw a pic of a long curly eared goat/kid on tumblr and I had to draw it, it looked so cute and like a princess goat!

And now for some Pokemon Fanart!! *,*

The Cyndaquil line:

These two were actually around last Christmas:

A kind of realistic style Espeon and a random fox!

My version the my trainer in Pokemon silver with a Chikorita.

Last but not least some super fast and messy Kitsune I did today! I love drawing all those tails!

*Formerly meowmix101

Zexious
                  Participant

Good at painting and good at drawing!? Is there anything you can’t do??

I’m trying to decide what I like best from your most recent post, but I honestly love them all! Maybe the… sweet little chikorita? I love that Pokemon so much xD

Celestial Rainstorm
                    Participant

This is all just beautiful work!

Finding happiness again.

Landipan
                      Participant

Zexious- haha thank you! Drawing is my first love, painting came more so in recent years. And I love Chikorita too! When I played Silver for the first time it was a tough choice between Chikorita and Cyndaquil, I went with Chikorita and named him Cabbage.

Celestial – Thank you!!

Btw, I JUST noticed that the Kitsune on the right has only eight tales instead of the intended nine xD

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 10 posts - 46 through 55 (of 55 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.