Meowmix's Art! Finished unicorn foals!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Meowmix's Art! Finished unicorn foals!

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Landipan
    Participant

Love your watercolors and as always your painting on those resin figures is incredible!! Sooooooo, will you be placing an ad for those, hmmmmmm. 😉

*Hugs* Thank you! Yes I’ll be making an ad for them probably all at the same time, Probably at or around March 1st since that’s the next time I get ‘in hand’ cash to ship lol. I’ll also post pics of the blue and white Kirin when it’s done, I still need to figure out what I should do with the scales and and add a few more details.

*Formerly meowmix101
      Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Aggie83
      Participant

:bigsmile:

Marianne
        Participant

Wow, just gorgeous.

StormDancer
          Participant

Those are adorable!

Looking for:
            "COSMIC SHIFT DRAGONS and KI-RINS" and the "OCTOPUS TANUKI TEST PAINT #1"

Landipan
            Participant

Thanks guys! I decided to add some interference blue to the scales of the white and blue one, I’m calling him ‘frost’ right now since I get a very snowy vibe from ’em.

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
              Participant

I’ve now got another Kirin in the works, still has a way to go though. ‘Frost’ is just about done, just needs more blue interference to be added. I also have one more blank Kirin from the set, just haven’t figured out what to paint that one as yet.

BTW! SovaeArt has a 40% off coupon code for her esty shop right now, I love her work and if anyone else wants to check out her blank resins I totally recommend! The code is KAIKO40

*Formerly meowmix101

Falcolf
                Participant

Wow, those are really neat, gorgeous paint job. 😀

Check out my finished artwork at http://falcolf.deviantart.com/ and my sketch/studio blog at http://rosannapbrost.tumblr.com/

Excellent!

Mercury Star
                  Participant

BTW! SovaeArt has a 40% off coupon code for her esty shop right now, I love her work and if anyone else wants to check out her blank resins I totally recommend! The code is KAIKO40

Thanks for the info, meowmix, I have been meaning to pick up some of her lovelies and just keep putting it off… maybe this will be the incentive! Lovely work on the little cuties so far! 🙂

Landipan
                    Participant

I just bought a set of these Sovae Unicorn foal resins to paint!! I couldn’t help myself, with 40% off it was just too good of a deal to pass up! I’m super excited!

I already know that one is going to be a flaxen red roan, one will be a black appaloosa, and I’m still trying to decide what I want a the third one to be….perhaps a silver dapple roan? Or something, I don’t know, I just want them to get here yesterday and start painting!

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                      Participant

I’ve got my R.Wake(Sovae) unicorn foals and have already decided on the colors for three of them! BUT I have one that I don’t know what I want to do with, soooo I’m thinking that I’ll open up a commission for it! So if anyone is interested please feel free to PM!

Here is the sculpt I’d be painting, the rolling/playful foal

https://www.etsy.com/listing/81519865/unpainted-cute-resin-rolling-unicorn?ref=shop_home_active_3
                         photo unii_zpsoaw62qyo.jpg

Paypal only!

Prices:(Will include shipping within the prices)

Willing to do either fantasy or realistic horse colors/patterns!

For something really simple(Simple colors, simple pinto patterns etc.)= $30

For something really detail intensive and time consuming (Like roaning, appaloosa patterns etc.) =$50

Would be painted in all acrylics!

This would be my second commission ever so I’m still figuring things out lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                        Participant

And the long process begins….

One of my Uni foals I’ve started detailing, this will be my second piece where the color scheme is inspired by the Waitomo caves pictures! Therefore I shall name this lil one Waitomo!

And then this one is a bay tobiano! Nearly done, I just need to hit it with matte spray and take better sale pictures.

*Formerly meowmix101

Bodine
                          Participant

How darling they all are.I have the little one lying down.Where can I get the other 2?

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                            (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                            Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Landipan
                            Participant

I just looked on her etsy, it appears you can only get the rolling one and the sitting one in the unicorn trio pack, but usually if you keep a watch on her shop she’ll re-stock the singles of the unicorns.

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                              Participant

New terrible cell pic of my progress on my Uni, still a long ways to go to get her the way I want her though.

*Formerly meowmix101

Marianne
                                Participant

So cute. Very nice so far.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.