Meowmix's Art! Finished unicorn foals!

Home Forums Miscellany General Art Discussion Meowmix's Art! Finished unicorn foals!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
  • Author
    Natasha
    Participant

Super cute!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
      ANY Red Eyed Unis
      ANY Test Paint Bat
      UNIS:
      The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
      Male- Snow Leopard TP
      White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
      Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
      Mother: Okapi
      Gothic - Mahogany
      PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
      DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
      Participant

Thanks you guys! I’m thinking I can get her markings perfected before the weekend is over, I just keep getting distracted lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
        Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Landipan
        Participant

She is now completed, but now I’m going back and forth on whether to keep her glossy or not. My original plan to make her matte but glossy does look really pretty on her… ugh decisions!! Well, I have time to mull it over since I don’t have the matte spray I want right now, I’ll decide later lol.

photo waitomo_zpsa4gqdcbq.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101

Kim
          Blocked

It’s cute! I think satin or glossy would look good as a finish.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
            Participant

Thank you Kim! I’m thinking on keeping her glossy, but when I sell her I’ll ask the buyer if they want her matte instead, that way they get to choose their favorite finish.

Here is another Unicorn I’m working on now, but it has turned into hate-painting lol. Sorta of like hate-watching a tv show, except painting. I’ve re-painted this dang foal THREE times in three different colors!

So, now she’s a blue roan with what is SUPPOSED to be reverse dappling but now just looks like moon craters, therefore I shall name her….Lunar. I just need to finish the ‘craters’ and then finish the rest of her I will be blessedly done with this foal!

*Formerly meowmix101

Natasha
              Participant

Thank you Kim! I’m thinking on keeping her glossy, but when I sell her I’ll ask the buyer if they want her matte instead, that way they get to choose their favorite finish.

Here is another Unicorn I’m working on now, but it has turned into hate-painting lol. Sorta of like hate-watching a tv show, except painting. I’ve re-painted this dang foal THREE times in three different colors!

So, now she’s a blue roan with what is SUPPOSED to be reverse dappling but now just looks like moon craters, therefore I shall name her….Lunar. I just need to finish the ‘craters’ and then finish the rest of her I will be blessedly done with this foal!

The “seas” on the moon are called mares. It’s apt!

Seeking Test Paints & GBs ! Please get in touch if you'd trade/sell. I'll remove pieces from list by owner request
                ANY Red Eyed Unis
                ANY Test Paint Bat
                UNIS:
                The Purple/Yellow Baby Uni of Awesome
                Male- Snow Leopard TP
                White Lighting Male, Pony, Colt and Grand - I have Mom, Baby, & Young
                Ponycorns: Golden Zebra and/or Spotted Skunk
                Mother: Okapi
                Gothic - Mahogany
                PEGS: Male Midnight Calico, Male Bloodstone, Mother Starlight Rain
                DRAGONS: Male Coyote

Landipan
                Participant

The “seas” on the moon are called mares. It’s apt!

Oh cool, I didn’t know that! I suppose the lil gal just really wanted to be a Moonling (Or whatever you might call a Moon inhabitant…)

*Formerly meowmix101

Prezaurian
                  Participant

Love the job on those little foals! Your grasp on realistic shading is just amazing. 🙂 I especially envy your ability to paint the eyes. I’m a bit nervous about painting my Sushi cat’s eyes. ^_^; Watch them end up googly eyed or something. -laughs-

Landipan
                    Participant

Love the job on those little foals! Your grasp on realistic shading is just amazing. 🙂 I especially envy your ability to paint the eyes. I’m a bit nervous about painting my Sushi cat’s eyes. ^_^; Watch them end up googly eyed or something. -laughs-

Aw thank you, I really enjoy realistic painting, but I really want to get better at fantasy paint jobs too!

Yes, painting eyes is really difficult sometimes, especially when you’re trying to get them to match up lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                      Participant

Here’s two unicorns I’ve nearly got done, they just need to be sealed and they’ll be going up for sale!

*Formerly meowmix101

Mercury Star
                        Participant

The little roan unicorns are so cute, excellent job, Meowmix! Unfortunately I can’t see the last picture you posted, so I can’t really give any kind of opinion.

Landipan
                          Participant

Whoops! I fixed it, so it should show up now!

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                            Participant

Thoughts? Should I go with gold or a more natural looking colored horn and eyes? It’s so tough to decide lol.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

*Formerly meowmix101

Mercury Star
                              Participant

Aww, it’s the little lamby unicorn! I love that little guy (still haven’t bought any of the resins, though they are on my list, and he tops it). I would go with natural, personally, but really it is up to you. Maybe natural but with some interference or sparkle added to accent it a bit?

Celestial Rainstorm
                                Participant

These are so cute!

Finding happiness again.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 55 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.