fbpx

*Meowmix101's PYOs*

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone *Meowmix101's PYOs*

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 581 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

I think I may have fixed it, are they showing now?

Yes, they are showing now. Very nice!

WolfenMachine
      Participant

I’m late to the party but HOLY MOLY your blue roan appy is gorgeous! My eyes popped seeing her! Your hippocampus is beautiful too, all those soft colors. Did you have any prior painting/art experience? Or are you self taught?

Landipan
        Participant

I’m late to the party but HOLY MOLY your blue roan appy is gorgeous! My eyes popped seeing her! Your hippocampus is beautiful too, all those soft colors. Did you have any prior painting/art experience? Or are you self taught?

Aw, thank you, makes me all giddy to see that! My past painting/art experience has been mostly drawing/sketching and some watercolors and and I went through a rock painting phase too, so that gave me some acrylic paint experience. I’m self taught, I live for tutorials lol.

*Formerly meowmix101
          Not currently open for PYO commissions.

Mercury Star
          Participant

Oh wow, meowmix, she turned out amazing! She shouldn’t be too long in the classifieds, hope she finds a lovely home. ๐Ÿ™‚

(Unfortunately today I found somethings out that might suck up my fun money, otherwise I would snap her up myself.)

Landipan
            Participant

Oh wow, meowmix, she turned out amazing! She shouldn’t be too long in the classifieds, hope she finds a lovely home. ๐Ÿ™‚

(Unfortunately today I found somethings out that might suck up my fun money, otherwise I would snap her up myself.)

Thank you!

I’m hoping to be able to afford a GB pony with this girl’s sale, crossing fingers that that plan works out!

*Formerly meowmix101

Kim
              Blocked

Wow, she’s gorgeous! You are a talented painter!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Landipan
                Participant

Argh! I can decide on what kind of bay appy I want to do on my new Unicorn PYO, all I know is I want to do a bay and have it be an appy! These are the two reference pics I keep flipping between..

A really cool snowflake appy…
                  http://www.tresaisonstud.co.uk/franky2may05.jpg

Or this spiffy boy…
                  http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6bzFSzYoJiI/UDBlL6ViCfI/AAAAAAAAAHk/E2L2rgtjGV4/s320/21-Blanket-best1.jpg

What do you guys think?

I really wish I bought two Unicorns now lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

Ela_Hara
                  Participant

Tough Decision Indeed!
                    I think the Snowflake Appy gets my vote, though! He’s Gorgeous And different!

Which Resin Uni position will you be painting – the laying one again or standing?

Good Luck deciding! :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                    Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                    Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                    *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Landipan
                    Participant

Tough Decision Indeed!
                      I think the Snowflake Appy gets my vote, though! He’s Gorgeous And different!

Which Resin Uni position will you be painting – the laying one again or standing?

Good Luck deciding! :love:

It’s the WS Unicorn PYO this time around.

I do want to get more resin baby unis at some point, maybe if they go on sale again I’ll buy a set or two. I desperately want that artist to do a series of baby pegis, I know they’d be so cute! I’d also love for Melody to do a Pegi PYO too! I just want some more pegasi in my life lol.

*Formerly meowmix101

etruscan
                      Participant

I vote for the Snowflake appy too. ๐Ÿ™‚

Landipan
                        Participant

Snowflake appy it is! I started on the bay basecoat last night, I think tonight I’ll focus on getting all the shading and blending right and maybe work a bit on blocking in the larger parts of the appy blanket.

*Formerly meowmix101

Landipan
                          Participant

Here’s my near finished snowflake appy! I haven’t glued in eyes yet though since I kept flip flopping between the blue and the brown, but I THINK I’mma go with brown since it seems the most popular on the WS FB group!

These Cell phone pics are awful quality, please excuse them, I plan to get proper photos in the next few days when the weather get’s less rainy.

null

*Formerly meowmix101

Kim
                            Blocked

So pretty! Great job. I had mentioned on facebook too even though I love blue eyes, the brown eyes seem to go well with it.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

dragonmedley
                              Participant

brown eyes!

He’s beautiful.

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Landipan
                                Participant

Finally got a chance to take nicer photos of Cassiopeia(That’s what I’ve been calling her, all her snowflake spots remind me of stars), I decided to definitely go with the brown eyes ๐Ÿ˜‰ They do give her nice sweet soulful gaze. Anyways, I’ll be making up an ad for her later, which’ll give me a chance to try out the new classifieds systems!

photo cassiopia_zpsz7fwrxcr.jpg
                                  \ photo cassiback_zpsththgxxb.jpg

*Formerly meowmix101

Viewing 15 posts - 136 through 150 (of 581 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.