fbpx

Melody needs cat names

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Melody needs cat names

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
  • Author
    PurpleTurtle
    Participant

Well. My current kittys’ names are Lily, Beast and Suzy.
      Cats that I can remember right at the moment include Gus, Puppy, Sylvester, Bigfoot, Ching, Tucker, Smitty, Clara Beau, Puma, Mona Lisa, Tessa, Timon, Lokie, Gizmo, Vincent, Chuck, Praline, Tigger, Fro-froo, Flower, Billy-Boy, Smurfette, Abigale, Matteau . Some ‘common’ names, some not.
      Some names I also like include Spider, Ghost, Moss and Pony.

Hannah
      Participant

drag0nfeathers wrote:

Spike, Jet, Faye

Cowboy Bebop fan? Rock on!

I’d like to add Mugen and Jin to the list!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Stephanie
        Participant

PC, Mouse, Flufferbutts…

Tripper, GT, CW, MeeToo, Purrcillia, Andy, Bunny, Charlie, Bobby, JR, Scooter, Tommy, Pumpkin, EttyGirl, Spot, Roctober, Bob, VooDoo, Meccia, Jewel, Fancy Pants, Greenlee, Oh No, Coupe…….

Lokie
          Participant

Some past and present pets:

Herbie, Scarlet, Dice, Stella, Lucy, Darin, Toni, Basil, Pooka, Loki, Logan, Oreo, Cookies, Fluffy

Bodine
            Participant

Sharkbait 🙂

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Diana L
              Participant

How about Misty, Puff and Squeak? For us Puff is the talkative one and Squeak the strong silent type and they are sisters of all things. 🙂

Rusti
                Participant

Random and Bump.

Azurielle
                  Participant

Hmm…
                    I have had
                    Suki-snowshoe siamese
                    Mika-siamese
                    Linka-siamese
                    Fritz-siamese
                    Moko-siamese
                    Pasha-siamese
                    Jinx-black oriental
                    Hex-black shorthair
                    Lunatic-orange and white maine coon mix
                    Ash-russian blue
                    Vanya-orange/grey tortie
                    Noisy B-orange and white shorthair ( B stands for a naughty word, seeing as he wouldn’t shut up the first night after we rescued him)

…can you tell why I love siamese?

Keeper of the Fledgings

Elena
                    Participant

Cats Dad had when he was a kid
                      Dollar (got for a dollar at the SPCA)
                      Sim (apparently the worlds most tolerant cat. Dad and his brothers used him like a toy and he never ran away from the kids or took a swipe)
                      Alvin (Apparently one BIG kitty)

Others I’ve encountered
                      Smoke (grey Siamese)
                      Kitkat (white and orange Persian, big ball of kitty love)
                      Creamy (Deaf white)
                      Marshmallow (white)
                      Snowball (white, also called Marbles cause she liked to play with marbled and would drop them in your shoes)
                      Tibbs (black, very talkative, likes to drink tea)
                      Basil (bee hunter extraordinaire)
                      Tibouron (like the car, used to stalk you like the car in the commercial)
                      Shadow (grey kitty with turquoise eyes. great way to wake up in a gloomy grey room with those luminous eyes staring at you)
                      Nancy Blue (her little girl loved the Nancy Drew books)
                      Cassandra (Black long haired who was very smart and I swear understood what you were saying to her)
                      Matka (Polish for mother. She adopted my childhood friend whose family were Polish immigrants)
                      Mack (came with the name from the Humane Society, also called On Tour, Inside joke with his people because there is a theatrical lighting instrument called a MAC and his people are theatre techs)

Other Names I’ve seen, heard or like…
                      Prowler, Pounce, Dodge, Deke, Trouble, Turkey, Speedbump, Claws, Birdbane, Birdbrain, Arson, Jazz, Melody, Baroque, Tails, Vanilla, Whiskey, Sarge, Captain, Ladybird, Bee, Bug, Furball, Mirage, Bast(et), Rameses, Moses, Rionanng (gaelic for star), Mars, Griffin, Gryphon, Sphinx, Skitter, Slide, Cactus, Ceasar, Desdemona, Demon, Samhain, Nokomis, Shark, Mittens, Opera, Pharoah, Aegypta, Sable, Mink, Argent, Goldilocks, Lucy, Loner, Rumble, Frenzy, Schizoid, Esmerelda, Bertha, Helga, Valkyrie, Doom, Freud, James Bond, Sallyanne…

twindragonsmum
                      Participant

Cheaper-than-mouse-traps – ’cause we got her for free and she got rid of all the rodents
                        Zinger
                        Abbie short for Abbie-solutely-no-tail, our 25 lb. long haired, tabby striped, Manx kitty; her paws were as big as the palm of my hand and when she stood on her hind legs she could rest her chin on the kitchen or bathroom counter
                        Fred for Freddie Kruger – terrorized the neighbor dogs and kids and chased cars; could go from a sitting position and leap straight up to the second floor of the house in one jump
                        Salty
                        Abalone
                        Baby
                        Mama
                        Show Off
                        Triskadekaphobia
                        Brat Cat
                        Gatta
                        Kiko
                        Caterwaller
                        Mouse Breath
                        Hudson
                        Galippoli
                        Max
                        Oreo
                        Mohana – from a Polynesian story about a seven cow wife; a woman’s dowry was based on how many cows she was worth – Mohana was the ugliest girl on the island and no one would even offer half a cow for her… when her husband to be negotiated the dowry price he offered seven cows which made everyone think he was joking. After the wedding trip they returned home and to the villagers astonishment Mohana had transformed into the most beautiful and graceful woman on the island all because her husband could see the beauty hidden within her that no one else would even look for. Our Mohana-kitty was the ugliest kitten in the litter but she was truly beautiful when full grown.
                        Catta
                        Catley
                        Turbo
                        Wilfred
                        Lilina
                        Claudious
                        Waffles
                        Squeaky
                        Ducky
                        Gibbs
                        McGee
                        Bubba
                        Mugsy
                        Cleo
                        Gungadin
                        Portia
                        Mercedes
                        Chook- Australian for Chicken
                        Lazy Butt
                        Loki- E’s Lynx Point Tabby named for the Norse God of Mischief
                        Pixel – S’s 5 lb brown tabby with a white chin and a white spot on her chest that S calls her locket; Sean calls her his mighty huntress-she hates deer and chases them out of the yard. He also calls her “my sweet” or “little girl”. He named her Pixel because she is more spotty than stripey and is little and fast just like the pixels in a tv or computer screen
                        Kirey
                        Spike
                        Ember
                        Smooshy Face

twindragonsmum 😀

tdm

Anonymous

I have only had two cats,
                          The first one is “Sir Valiant bigglesworth” ~ “Biggs” for short… He is our British blue

The second one is “Skaven”… (based on the rat people race in Warhammer)
                          We named him this because my husband rescued him from the gutter..and for the first few weeks he would growl at us when we fed him (I had never seen a cat growl to protect his food)
                          He seemed kinda rat like when we first got him…. Later my son changed his name to “Pepper” 🙂

I’ve always been fond of the name Termite for some reason. XD My irl cats names are Kari, Rin, Rocky, Sango, Tsing, and Callie. And Then my dogs are Whisper and Echo. I could turn on my Pokemon game and get a list of all their nicknames but that would take forever and I’m too lazy. XP

Tyrrlin
                          Participant

Cats I’ve known… hopefully I won’t repeat any!

Whiskey – grey tabby, green eyes
                            Olivia – Tortiseshell with green eyes
                            Abby (Abagail) – orange tabby, green eyes
                            Pepper – black with small patch of white on chest, amber eyes
                            Maggie – White with grey tabby patches, yellow eyes (I think)
                            Benny (Benedict, named for the church where we found him) – Orange tabby with white belly and feet, half-mustache, green eyes
                            Sidney – GORGEOUS grey/brown tabby with white chest and paws (think Maine Coon) yellow=green eyes (Sid’s right front paw is all grey except for his “ring finger” toe which is white, and his back paw is all white except for one toe which is grey)
                            Spike – grey cat with faint tabby stripes, yellow eyes
                            Winston – Grey tabby and white patch cat, yellow eyes
                            Wendy – Grey tabby and white patch cat, yellow eyes (Winston’s sib)
                            “Momma” – mostly white calico with orange, grey, and black tabby patches, green eyes (she was a stray that I knew… had four kittens)
                            “Lil’ Bit” – mostly white calico with grey and orange patches, green eyes (Another stray)

and my boy, Sarge (Sarge with Stripes Forever) – brown tabby with green eyes

Hope those help!

Windstone collector in remission. 😉

Bodine
                            Participant

Have enough ideas yet Ms.Melody? 😆

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
                              (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
                              Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Skeeterdeee
                              Participant

WolfenMachine wrote:

Pooka

The Goblin Cat? LOVE THAT ONE, Very fitting for a flapcat! Or am I the only one that still reads comic books? :shrug:

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 80 total)
                              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.