fbpx

Melody is away

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody is away

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Jennifer
    Keymaster

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com
      My art: featherdust.com

Jennifer
      Keymaster

Hi guys! As many of you already know, Melody and family have gone to Oregon this weekend (June 16th) and probably won’t return until the end of the month. She sometimes does have internet access where she will be, but it’s dodgy at best so please don’t be alarmed if she doesn’t get to your questions right away. πŸ™‚

I’ll remove this once she’s back. πŸ™‚

Volunteer mod- I'm here to help! Email me for the best response: nambroth at gmail.com

Duh, and I just posted a new question to her. I didnt see this first! Oops, my bad! 😳 Well, it’ll still be here for when she returns. Glad she is having time off πŸ˜›

Jennifer
        Keymaster

PhoenixTears wrote:

Duh, and I just posted a new question to her. I didnt see this first! Oops, my bad! 😳 Well, it’ll still be here for when she returns. Glad she is having time off πŸ˜›

She might still be able to answer it for you! I just know that her internet is not so good where they’ll be and I didn’t want anyone to feel bad in case she doesn’t get a chance to answer the questions.

Sadly this is no vacation… They are trying to secure a new building for the Factory. Good luck Melody! πŸ™‚

Bob

GOOD LUCK!!!

Melody
            Keymaster

Thanks! We need it.
              We get occasional internet here, so I’ll try to get to stuff while it is working.

laphon1
              Participant

Good Luck!

Melody
                Keymaster

I’m back now!

Welcome home! I hope your trip was a fruitful one. Im sure there are other responses regarding your travel specifics in other threads so I’ll seek them out soon enough. Just welcoming you back!

SPark
                  Participant

Welcome back!

I’m quite sad we were unable to come up there for dinner. That was the most busy social week I’ve ever had, three birthdays and a father’s day party.

Bob

Melody wrote:

I’m back now!

Nay news on a new building??

welcome baaaaack! πŸ˜†

Melody
                      Keymaster

Dragon Master wrote:

Melody wrote:

I’m back now!

Nay news on a new building??

A definite “maybe”.

Melody
                        Keymaster

SPark wrote:

Welcome back!

I’m quite sad we were unable to come up there for dinner. That was the most busy social week I’ve ever had, three birthdays and a father’s day party.Yeah, I know. That was a busy week for everybody. Hopefully we will be up there for good sometime!

Welcome Back. Glad you made it safe and sound.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.