fbpx

Melody I just wanted to thank you

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody I just wanted to thank you

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    NirvanaCat13
    Participant

And of course Louis and I love and thank you! *BIG HUGS*

Lupin
      Participant

HEAR HEAR!!!
        I’ve loved windstones for longer than I can think, but growing up in a hole in the mountain woods there just wasn’t anywhere to buy them and my family just never realized what I was talking about when I was saying I wanted a “Windstone” we only got out once every year or so, but when I moved out west in ’99 there was a VERY importan part of my life involved with a black Griffon, and I had never even heard of anyone else thinking about one one at that time. So when I saw a Black Griffon in the store I almost died, and then I couldn’t believe my Luck when I asked for them to bring it out of the case so I could see it and discovered it was also an actual “Windstone” I thought I had died and then gone to Heaven. Then when I saw the price I thought No I had to be in Hell, because that was the greatest torture. (See General Windstone thread) To this day I am determined to get a Black Griffen and now I have a whole family to look forward to, just as my life is taking on a decidedly more Family orientation, It’s almost as if you work comes out in the right timeing for the different milestones of my life. And I’m sure I’m not the only one!! Oh and with that Are there any plans for a realistic “Golden” family?[/i]

wolflodge100
        Participant

I would also like to thank you and all the wonderful Windstone staff. I don’t think many artists have made themselves so available to their collectors. Keep up the good work, we love you!

*echo*
          *…love your work…*
          *…changed my life…*

πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€

Melody
          Keymaster

purpledoggy wrote:

and the rest of the windstone staff as well. For years I’ve always collected dragons but none of them were ever up to my standards of what a dragon should look like. It wasn’t until I saw some of your work in a Wick’s N Sticks shop at the mall that I realized someone really knew how to sculpt a dragon the way I always envisioned them looking. Thank you for doing such an fantastic job and I look forward to expanding my collection with your most awesome work πŸ˜›

Oh yeah and don’t forget SqUeAk Emerald Peacock Old Warriors (waits for Melody to kill me)You are so sweet! Honestly, I want you to know that if it wasn’t for all of you folks encouraging us, giving feedback and squeaking for stuff, John and I would probably be looking for some other business to be in by now!
            You all have done more for Windstone and us than you know. You all are a big part of why Windstone is still around today! I am not kidding!
            We’ve had this business for , what…twenty two years (??) and until I got a computer and joined Elfwood, maybe three, four years ago, I had no idea that my stuff was known by anyone, or meant anything to anyone! The only feedback I ever got was something like “yeah, that one seems to be selling pretty good” from the stores! I am still amazed by this forum and the comunity that has grown with it! May it never die! <3

siberakh1
            Participant

Melody wrote:

I am still amazed by this forum and the comunity that has grown with it! May it never die! <3

As your siggie says – “All Hail the Creator!” πŸ˜€

Bob

well Melody by now I hope you know we all LOVE you!

SPark
                Participant

Indeed! I’m very glad you decided to start up this forum, both because I’d never want to see you stop making Windstones, and because it’s been wonderful to get to know you. You’re a wonderful artist and a spiffy person.

(P.S. Do you still want to get a pair of lynxakits?)

I am also happy to have this forum, and you of course, hubby not so much, LOL.

Skigod377
                  Participant

The day I stumbled onto this forum was the best! I am really glad you made this!

I remember thinking I was the only person out there who collected these beautiful creatures…I used to come here and hope it would open up back when I would put in the link, and all I got was the opening page, with the number and a coming soon…. πŸ˜†
                    Melody, your sculpts have been a big part of my life since you created the dragons, griffins and uni’s. I wish I would have been around for some of the animals though. πŸ™ But I did get my first glimps of the Dinos when I was 19…I was in CO with my mom and no money. πŸ˜›
                    So I thank you yet again! For bringing such joy into not just my life, but everyones! πŸ˜€

Participant

SPark wrote:

You’re a wonderful artist and a spiffy person.

I second that comment! We love you Melody and everyone at Windstone. Thank you for everything.

Elena
                      Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

I remember thinking I was the only person out there who collected these beautiful creatures…

So did I. It’s so wonderful to actually be able to talk to the Artist(s) and of course have this place that is full of enablers!

Viewing 13 posts - 16 through 28 (of 28 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.