fbpx

Melody asks you for club ideas

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody asks you for club ideas

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Lori
      Participant

Hi Melody, I have an idea for you.Vinyl window graphic’s. It would look nice with a dragon of yours on my back window of my car.
        I also would like a catalog sent to me if possible. I love your work your my favorite artist.

Sincerely,
        Lori

Melody
        Keymaster

I would love to have window graphics made! I don’t even know what they are called to research them… we had talked making those once on this forum, but the problem is nobody around here has much spare time to look into cool things like that.

We don’t have a paper catalog at the moment,but if you would like, I can send you the last mini catalog we printed, though it is VERY old and out of date now!
          (if I can find one)

The place to see production and limited production stuff is in the Windstone store. The Ebay gallery, which is under community > staff galleries > ebay gallery, is a good place to see a variety of different special pieces. We still don’t have a comprehensive gallery for ALL the Windstone pieces!

Rusti
          Participant

They’re vinyl graphics. They’re cut from vector files made in a program like Adobe Illustrator or Corel Draw.

The image is created in the program, then the sign shop/printer takes it into a program that communicates with the cutter, which cuts the image from the vinyl. The excess vinyl is pulled away from the backing, leaving the image behind. The image is then taped, so for application, the backing can be pulled off, the graphic applied and the tape removed. Tada! Vinyl graphic!

I have a cutter and I can do them, especially on a smaller scale. It’s just me and dad running the equipment, so if you’re not wanting a huge order, we don’t have a minimum.

diane
            Participant

window grafics would be totally awesome!!!!!!!!!!

A Collection of Dragonfly’s

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

I can make window vinyl graphics ๐Ÿ™‚ I’ll send melody an email about it tomorrow! (about to go to bed)

Hi Melody,

I’m new to this site & love it. Great community! I have an idea that I thought I would put out there. What if you did a contest for the members here where we can download a black & white drawing of one of your creations and use our imaginations and color it the way we want, then post to a thread and everyone vote on the one they would like to see painted. Have it “come to life” have the winner name it, and put it on ebay. I think it would be a win win situation, get everyone excited and let them bid on it on ebay. Great way to have involvement and mix it up a bit. Just a thought….

Ponyboi

Kiya
                Participant

Hi Melody,

I’m new to this site & love it. Great community! I have an idea that I thought I would put out there. What if you did a contest for the members here where we can download a black & white drawing of one of your creations and use our imaginations and color it the way we want, then post to a thread and everyone vote on the one they would like to see painted. Have it “come to life” have the winner name it, and put it on ebay. I think it would be a win win situation, get everyone excited and let them bid on it on ebay. Great way to have involvement and mix it up a bit. Just a thought….

Ponyboi

Hello and welcome to the forum!

You can send ideas like this to ayonah @ windstoneeditions . com. We run quests (contests) of all sorts and have been thinking of doing a coloring contest. Not sure if we could have Melody paint a piece to look like the winner’s art though. There have been a LOT of test paint pieces and Artist’s Editions done through the years and it would be hard to avoid duplicating one – but it might be possible! I’ll have to ask Ayonah what he thinks. ๐Ÿ˜€

If you’d like to see the kinds of quests we’ve done in the past to get an idea of what to expect, head down the the Tanglian Wilderness section of the forum. ๐Ÿ™‚ We should be kicking off a new one soon as well!

Blight
                  Participant

Because you already produce garden statues, what about wind chimes? ๐Ÿ™‚

Kelsey
                    Participant

Mouse pads?

I’d buy a vinyl decal in a heartbeat. Would be super fun to run across someone else in the parking lot who has one too! A very cool idea. :party:

I seriously would love love love windstone decals. I would have em all over my SUV so I know which one is mine!!

Decals or laminated signs would be cool, i could put them on my bike baskets. (it is my car, and i already have two bumper stickers)

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
                      www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
                      Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Kim
                      Blocked

I like the idea of mouse pads with different choices of Windstones pictured on them.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.