fbpx

Melody asks you about Poads(tm)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Melody asks you about Poads(tm)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 119 total)
  • Author
    Melody
    Keymaster

Melody
      Keymaster

What color Poads(tm) should I do first?

Lori
        Participant

welp i’d say half batch realistic half batch decorator fantasy the reviews on them are mixed i myself want fantasy ones but sveral have spoken for the real ones as well

wolflodge100
          Participant

I like the one with purple in your siggie ๐Ÿ˜€

Lori
            Participant

i really liked the colors on the bottom 2 in the fantasy ones both had peacock color themed spots !

frozendragon
              Participant

wolflodge100 wrote:

I like the one with purple in your siggie ๐Ÿ˜€

I agree with the purple….but honestly….depending on how much they are….I’m sure some of us will want more than one anyway….

Participant

Metallics! (Like the purple one in the pic) I am partial to yellow/gold and blue/greens.

Jodi
                  Participant

I like the metallic ones with the bright colors. Especially that green/blue one on the bottom left of the photo in the Gallery. He’s pretty.

Yeppers..like the purple one in your siggie…although really I think most of us would like a pack…ummm flock…umm pod of poads? So a varity would rock.
                    P.S. you have no idea how happy you are making us!

Lori
                    Participant

lol she saw how quick the chicks went i think reality may be setting in demand for cuteness lol

lamortefille
                      Participant

I like the flashier ones, but as others said, we’ll probably want more than one! Thank you for sharing them with us – I thought I read that they were something you did just for yourself.

I also vote for the colorful ones– but how the heck am I going to get one? ๐Ÿ™ If the chicks sold out in 23 seconds or whatever?? I wasn’t that interested in the griff chicks since I don’t collect the griffs anyway– but I really want one of these guys… I almost don’t want to get my hopes up.

Someone want to team up with me and if any one of the team sees them up we will buy for eachother? I am a stay at home mom and can be on the lookout if I know what day etc… just let me know as I really want one. Is there a limit set as to how many one can buy? FOr the chicks it looks like it was 5…

Participant

mipa wrote:

I also vote for the colorful ones– but how the heck am I going to get one? ๐Ÿ™ If the chicks sold out in 23 seconds or whatever?? I wasn’t that interested in the griff chicks since I don’t collect the griffs anyway– but I really want one of these guys… I almost don’t want to get my hopes up.

Someone want to team up with me and if any one of the team sees them up we will buy for eachother? I am a stay at home mom and can be on the lookout if I know what day etc… just let me know as I really want one. Is there a limit set as to how many one can buy? FOr the chicks it looks like it was 5…

Look a couple of threads up. I think Melody said she would do pre-orders once they are ready for sale.

Edit: Here is the link to the thread:
                          http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=2119&start=30

frozendragon
                          Participant

I don’t think there was a limit….when I got them, there were only 5 left..

I got for several people…so if you want me to grab for you let me know…

but it all depends on when they come out of course

frozendragon
                            Participant

oh yeah…pre orders I saw that….duh…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 119 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.