fbpx

maybe looking to move

Home Forums Miscellany Community maybe looking to move

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    wolflodge100
    Participant

wolflodge100
      Participant

My landlord has offered to buy my mobile home for much more than it is worth. What he has offered would be a nice down payment on a place. Any advice or knowledge on places that have affordable housing and a good job market? I would love to live rurally with a little room for my critters but close enough to work, staying in the west, no.calif, oregon, washington. Any help? 🙂

purpledragonclaw
        Participant

Congrats on the offer for your mobile home. Nowadays it’s very hard to sell your home at market value, let alone a profit! My friend had good luck in Sacramento with an FHA loan; there are a lot of foreclosures up there. Good luck!

Jasmine
          Participant

Good luck hun!! Hope you find somewhere nice to move to. I hear Oregan is nice. 8)

Bob

Jasmine wrote:

Good luck hun!! Hope you find somewhere nice to move to. I hear Oregan is nice. 8)

Corivalas especially!!
              How can you Landlord offer to buy your place??
              Your Landlord would mean he owns the place??

Pegasi1978
              Participant

Dragon Master wrote:

How can you Landlord offer to buy your place??
                Your Landlord would mean he owns the place??

You can own a mobile home, but rent the land it’s located on.

LadyFirebird
                Participant

That’s great your landlord bought your mobile at a profit for you! Yeah, I can’t give any advice right now but am keeping tabs on this thread. In a few years, I would like to move myself but am not sure where. Been a Californian all my life–living in the Bay Area and I want a change–but where? I’ve thought of Oregon and I’ve thought of Washington. Who knows but it will be interesting what people tell you and why. Yeah, move right next door to the Windstone factory–that would be neat! 😀

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.