fbpx

May 2014 GB Tad Poad Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags May 2014 GB Tad Poad Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    chibishiro12
    Participant

I love the tuft. They are so cute! I am totally addicted to playing with their tufts when I am sitting next to where they are on my desk. πŸ™‚

Looking for-
      red fire young dragon
      old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

jmoore
      Participant

Personally, I think they would look odd without the tuft. I think it adds to their personality.

But how boring would the world be if everyone had the same opinion about everything? πŸ™‚

Stephanie
        Participant

I can’t stand the tuft. >.> It’s why I haven’t purchased any.

yolanda
          Participant

I like the tuft . Its half the reason I got some of these

Mercury Star
            Participant

I got my two yesterday, I will try and get some pictures taken soon. One of them I am absolutely in love with, both her pattern and her colors… the other one I like her interesting mix of colors, but not too fond of her pattern. I don’t see her leaving though, she fits in with my crazy mixed crew of Windstone critters.

Skylover
              Participant

Well, I couldn’t resist, so I got two more. I’ve been pretty pleased with the ones I’ve received so far (they all have quite a bit of blue and no pink). The flame headed dark blue one on the left will likely be put up for trade to see if I can get one with a different pattern and color scheme.

photo IMG_4498_1_zps1e287031.jpg

photo IMG_4499_2_zps56795f24.jpg

photo IMG_4500_3_zpse0d46fed.jpg

photo IMG_4501_4_zpsb7fb3639.jpg

Kim
                Blocked

I just got home from being away for 10 days in Vancouver and am feeling a little out of the loop of what is going on but my box also arrived today, a day after my birthday which is a nice gift. Out popped the two new griffin chicks (which I love) and 4 cute little tadpoads. They are are cool and colourful with different patterns. One is a bat wing, one has little feathers, one has berries and swirlies and one has a cool lichen pattern. I am just headed out to a dance class so will post pics when I get home. I like them all but would be open to trading for other colourful ones.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Kim
                  Blocked

Here are the 4 little ones I got. At first I thought the bat winged one was a penguin. I like them all with their different colours and patterns but there are so many I have seen that I like so would be open to trading for ones I like even more. I am not too picky on patterns but I really like butterfly or bird winged ones. I also like lichen and feather ones. I am more into colour and love rainbow and multi-coloured ones, tropical or pastel. I love the colours pink, aqua/teal, yellow, purple and light blue. I am not really into dark colours or bat wing patterns. I will consider trading the bat wing one and feather one first off but will consider any offers of ones I might like. I also have a couple from the first batch I may post too.

Sikek
                    Participant

Here is my Tadpoad:

photo Tadpoad_zps3dd727d9.png

The eyes and butt-eyes are aqua, they look a little blue here.

chibishiro12
                      Participant

He’s very cute Sikek! Congrats

Looking for-
                        red fire young dragon
                        old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Sikek
                        Participant

Thanks! ^^

Hannah
                          Participant

EDIT: I am happy to report that due to the infinite generosity of a member of this forum, I was able to work out a trade that I am very happy with for a Poad I am going to love forever πŸ™‚ Thanks everyone who tried to help! Faith in humanity confirmed πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                            Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

moonbeam
                            Participant

These are all so cute.
                              I hope mine will arrive soon. If all goes well they should be here any day now πŸ™‚

Kim
                              Blocked

It will be cool to see yours Moonbeam! I have one tadpoad left for trade in the classifieds, my black, white and yellow batwing one if anyone else would like to offer a trade for it. I will decide in the next couple days.

Hannah
                                Participant

Here’s the little beauty that I was able to trade for πŸ™‚ I’m totally in love!! I love her unique pattern and the little blueberries, and the colors are awesome πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                                  Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.