fbpx

May 2014 GB Tad Poad Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags May 2014 GB Tad Poad Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Kim
    Blocked

That’s a cool one Hannah!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

jmoore
      Participant

Oh, Hannah, that one is beautiful! Congrats!

Hannah
        Participant

Thanks guys! ^^ I’m pretty excited to have one that I really love 🙂

That said, I got my hands on a couple more of these guys, which will be up in the classifieds shortly 🙂 I do like them both, but I can never pass up the chance at trading!

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
          Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

jmoore
          Participant

Well, after some buying and trading, these are the four I have at the moment. I actually have one more on the way from a trade, but these guys look so cute together I had to share. 🙂

moonbeam
            Participant

It will be cool to see yours Moonbeam!

They still have not arrived. Tracking say they have not even landed in Germany. It´s been nearly a month already 🙁 But it´s my own fault for not having them shipped with priority mail. >_<
              But on the bright side: My favorite (in the wanted section) has not officially shown up yet, so I can still hope that she might be in my package 🙂

jmoore
              Participant

It will be cool to see yours Moonbeam!

They still have not arrived. Tracking say they have not even landed in Germany. It´s been nearly a month already 🙁 But it´s my own fault for not having them shipped with priority mail. >_<
                But on the bright side: My favorite (in the wanted section) has not officially shown up yet, so I can still hope that she might be in my package 🙂

Fingers crossed for you, Moonbeam! I hope your favorite is in your package!

Kelsey
                Participant

Well, after some buying and trading, these are the four I have at the moment. I actually have one more on the way from a trade, but these guys look so cute together I had to share. 🙂

Those look great together!

Kim
                  Blocked

Pretty tadpoads! I am just waiting for two trades to come in the mail and then I will have to post all of mine too!

etruscan
                    Participant

I was so euphoric after ordering my Grab Bag curlie that I ordered a GB tadpoad as well. She is a pretty little thing and fits well with the rest of my clutter. [Confession – I trimmed half the white off her tuft because she looked unbalanced as she was.]

jmoore
                      Participant

I was so euphoric after ordering my Grab Bag curlie that I ordered a GB tadpoad as well. She is a pretty little thing and fits well with the rest of my clutter. [Confession – I trimmed half the white off her tuft because she looked unbalanced as she was.]

Oh, she is beautiful! Love the colors!

Mary
                        Participant

She’s real pretty, Etruscan.

That’s funny! I did the same thing. Great minds think alike! 😉 I figured since I was going to pay postage for my blue morpho fledge, I’d order another tadpoad as well. Is there anywhere to go for “Windstone Addiction” therapy? lol

Ela_Hara
                          Participant

Great little GB Tad – Congrats on your newest Clutter member!
                            🙂

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

moonbeam
                            Participant

My Tadpoads finally arrived 🙂

I like them all but was hoping to get something like the creme coloured one I have in my wanted ad… >_<
                              This one has not shown up yet so I´m still hoping to maybe get it in trade. But should you know that this one already found a forever home I would appreciate it if you could tell me so I know I don´t need to keep looking for it 🙂

jmoore
                              Participant

My Tadpoads finally arrived 🙂

I like them all but was hoping to get something like the creme coloured one I have in my wanted ad… >_<
                                This one has not shown up yet so I´m still hoping to maybe get it in trade. But should you know that this one already found a forever home I would appreciate it if you could tell me so I know I don´t need to keep looking for it 🙂

Wow! Those are all beaultiful! Congrats!

Kim
                                Blocked

Very cool colours and patterns on those ones! I got my trades in I can post but am debating maybe ordering more tadpoads!

Viewing 15 posts - 76 through 90 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.