fbpx

May 2014 GB Tad Poad Picture Thread

Home Forums Windstone Editions Grab Bags May 2014 GB Tad Poad Picture Thread

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
  • Author
    Mary
    Participant

Wow! Awesome leafy Poad!

Thanks, Drag0nfeathers. I’m crazy about that multi-colored hair stripe she has. 🙂

Amber
      Participant

Here’s my second little guy. I’m not as in love with this one and would consider trading him.

photo 20140507_2-1.jpg

photo 20140507_3-1.jpg

photo 20140507_1.jpg

Serendipity
        Participant

I am surprised at how few of these are getting posted! They are all so adorable, so it’s lovely seeing the ones that are posted!

Kim
          Blocked

I ordered some but am out of town til Mon. so I hope if they arrive by then I can post pics of them when I am back home!

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

Hannah
            Participant

I also ordered 2 more >< shame on me for spending so much money! But.. I haven't found one that I am completely smitten with, so.. I keep trying. This will be the last pair that I order though, and if I still don't have the luck with me I'll just be waiting around hoping for trades XD

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Mmloda
              Participant

Awwww….I love the little green one!

Adorable tad poads! Thanks so much Brandi and Melody. You two are a great team on these little guys creating such colorful and beautiful art on these wonderful little guys, they make me smile. I just love the lichen pattern, one of my favs and the cute little green one looks just like a baby budgie.

photo imagejpg1_zpsebc86396.jpg

Marzena

chibishiro12
                Participant

I am surprised at how few of these are getting posted! They are all so adorable, so it’s lovely seeing the ones that are posted!

I agree. And so I am posting the new ones I got today.

My sister (49owls) and I decided to try again for ones that we like more (in my case) or just for more because she wants them (my sister). 🙂

Here are our new babies. We had some good luck with these ones. So pretty.

Mine
                   photo Erinsbatch2side2_zps175b9023.jpg
                   photo Erinsbatch2front_zps9fd15e03.jpg
                   photo Erinsbatch2side_zps09054c5f.jpg
                   photo Erinsbatch2back_zpsab005654.jpg

49owls’ new tadpoads
                   photo Karensbatch2front_zps75d89f39.jpg
                   photo Karensbatch2back_zpsae4af744.jpg
                   photo Karensbatch2side_zpsb1691eae.jpg
                   photo Karensbatch2side2_zps895aaf41.jpg

I love the spotted tuft on the black and pink one! So cute.

I corrupted my friend by showing her my collection, and she bought a tadpoad too. She has given me permission to post the pictures she took of hers here. Here they are:
                   photo Katiesback_zpscad2ff07.jpg
                   photo Katiesfront_zps51f42018.jpg
                   photo Katiesside_zps0b355c06.jpg

Looking for-
                  red fire young dragon
                  old animal line frog, wolf, barn owl, tortoise, tiger cub

Pamela
                  Participant

Finally had the time to upload my poad!
                    I’m really happy to get a yellow-headed one, she reminds me a little of a cockatiel.

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Haven’t had a chance to post ours yet – S has been busy with regional finals for track… And like hannah I broke down and got two more as well *guilty blush* @chibi your green and silver poadie-o is ‘dorable! :love:

tdm 🙂

tdm

etruscan
                      Participant

Melody did a great job on all of these but I can’t get past the tuft of “hair” (or vel remnant if you prefer). I really hope that the baby Poads will have outgrown their tufts.

jmoore
                        Participant

I agree. And so I am posting the new ones I got today.

My sister (49owls) and I decided to try again for ones that we like more (in my case) or just for more because she wants them (my sister). 🙂

Here are our new babies. We had some good luck with these ones. So pretty.

Mine
                           photo Erinsbatch2side_zps09054c5f.jpg

These two are awesome! They are all so cool, but I think these are my favorites so far! Congrats!

LadyFirebird
                          Participant

Okay–here are mine–looks like I gots me a hotrod Tadpoad–cute

photo May2014Tadpoads33_zpse79842a3.jpg

photo May2014Tadpoads23_zpsc99305fd.jpg

photo May2014Tadpoads13_zps351d1ebc.jpg

photo May2014Tadpoads3_zpsef77369e.jpg

Woo Hooo! I can post pictures again!

Hannah
                            Participant

Melody did a great job on all of these but I can’t get past the tuft of “hair” (or vel remnant if you prefer). I really hope that the baby Poads will have outgrown their tufts.

I am so with you in this boat!

I am going to gather the Poads that I end up with, pick a couple to keep forever, sell the others (or hold them back for trades later), and then remove the tuft from the ones I will be keeping. I will either be filling in the little hole (it’s a divet, from what I can see from looking at the base of the tuft) with apoxie or inserting a gem to cover it up. But yes, I really dislike the tuft on these guys.. it makes the sculpt feel cheaper to me.

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
                              Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

Kim
                              Blocked

At first I thought the hair tuft was odd but then I got used to it and now think they look adorable with it. They remind me of trolls I had as a kid.

Looking for rainbow or pink & teal grab bags!

fatalbeauty
                                Participant

I’m not a fan of the tuft either, it just doesn’t look right to me….I think they look better without it….

4 things I'm looking for:
                                  1. Mother Meerkat
                                  2. production color Sitting Young Oriental dragons to be made in more colors besides VF
                                  3. Female Griffin – Siamese with White
                                  4. September Raffle Prize 2022 AHD Male Griffin

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 124 total)
                                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.