fbpx

March Raffle?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody March Raffle?

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
  • Author
    etruscan
    Participant

@ Trina_Hill … A number of people here who post regularly have won the raffles – not me yet. πŸ™‚ The raffles are set up so that someone can only win once. There is a “Sticky” thread with all the rules/information:

http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/windstone-raffles

I have won a Quest prize. The Quests are different from the raffles and information about them is under “The Tanglian Wilderness” (about halfway down the main Forum page). The Quests are a variety – different kinds of competitions and games – and are not on a regular schedule. Quests are announced in advance, so you will know when the next one is coming up.

Quest prizes tend to be small Windstones, but a really difficult challenge can have a big prize.

http://windstoneeditions.com/category/image-galleries/windstone-products-gallery/quest-prizes

Hannah
      Participant

Are.. are there little paw prints on the white behind the Scratcher? XD

Yes . I need to get a new backdrop!

No! It’s adorable! πŸ™‚

Commission spots are currently closed! Please message me for details.
        Please visit My Webpage to see my art and PYO's that I've done in the past!

No worries, I’m almost sure that you will get one that will be gorgeous! Thanks for the links, and I’ll give those Quests a try πŸ™‚ . I’ll be happy with any Windstone, since I don’t have any… :((

WeRePaNtHeR
        Participant

No worries, I’m almost sure that you will get one that will be gorgeous! Thanks for the links, and I’ll give those Quests a try πŸ™‚ . I’ll be happy with any Windstone, since I don’t have any… :((

You do now! πŸ™‚ *wink* Next we need to score you a test paint somehow, sometime!

Forever seeking: plum, chili pepper, and tattoo oriental dragons and kirins.

Melody
          Keymaster

Will there be a raffle this month? March is slipping away … (I feel like I’m an alarm clock πŸ˜‰ )

If it wasn’t for you guys reminding me, I would never notice that the end of the month was nearing!

I think I forgot to put my real name and address, = but I did put my forum name. Hopefully this doesn’t disqualify my entry.

It won’t disqualify you.

Melody
            Keymaster

Will there be a raffle this month? March is slipping away … (I feel like I’m an alarm clock πŸ˜‰ )

If it wasn’t for you guys reminding me, I would never notice that the end of the month was nearing!

I think I forgot to put my real name and address, = but I did put my forum name. Hopefully this doesn’t disqualify my entry.

It won’t disqualify you.

Viewing 6 posts - 31 through 36 (of 36 total)
            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.