fbpx

March Forum Members P-I-F 2020

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps March Forum Members P-I-F 2020

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bodine
    Participant

Hi all, I was so happy to have won last month’s draw for the 3 cutie Tadpoads(tm)so I have the privilege to make another member smile.
      I am offering up an oldie but goodie.
      1 of 3 types of Blue Grand Wizards and his minion.For what I have learned,Windstone released 3 slightly different blue wizards back in circa 1986_retired in 1991.(ex. Astral Castle)I have the version with the rose & blue w/green dragon.I will choose him a minion and post photos later today.Busy day.
      If you would like to participate and get a chance to own this very fine fellow,join on in.
      Once you have won,please pay-it-forward and choose your offering from anything Windstone Editions related.It does not have to be sculpture,it can be gift certificates from W.E. store,something from Zazzle,Cafe’Press etc..You get the idea.Please post your offering by the 7th of the following month you won.Sign up now until March 31.Drawing will be that evening by 6pm central time.Thank you to all past and future participants for joining,continuing on,and sharing your heart with others.

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
      (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
      Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Bodine
      Participant

Ignore this one,doubled post.Sorry😊

Every act matters.No matter how small💞
        (Wanted......Brimstone Lap)
        Male Hearth....one day🤞Dream on.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.