Make-A-Fuzzy swap & Travel-Buddy Fuzzy:

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Make-A-Fuzzy swap & Travel-Buddy Fuzzy:

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
  • Author

any where at all. see

(sorry branzy)

I just use facebook, it is easier then trying to put them all over the place. I don’t like photo bucket or those image hosing sites a whole lot.

No Prob ๐Ÿ™‚

rock-reader
    Participant

I have to learn how to post pictures on the forum! :~

Hannah has an excellent tutorial on photos,m mlinks, etc for the forum at

http://www.deadbunny.org/html.html

I’ve saved that URL to my favorites list and use it often (I am NOT computer savy!) Your photos have to be saved somewhere on the Internet to be posted in the forum (I use flickr, which is free)

good luck ๐Ÿ™‚

Susie
      Keymaster

Thank you!

Mercury Star
        Participant

I got my fuzzy from my Fuzzy Buddy on Tuesday, I have just been going through a crazy week (injured leg, lots of doctor visits for variety of things, wildfire smoke hampering everything in, etc). Anyway, here are two (lousy) pictures of my wonderful new fuzzy pal… he is huge, with wing-like appendages, and a gorgeous brown color with lovely pale green eyes. ๐Ÿ™‚

Here is a picture of him protecting my Mini SK, Ianthe, so you can get an idea of his size!

Ela_Hara
          Participant

Hey Guys!
            Have any other Fuzzy Buddy Fuzzies shown up at their destinations yet?!?

I haven’t received mine in the mail yet, but I’m almost positive that my package must have made it to my Fuzzy Buddy by now.

If it has, would my Fuzzy Buddy please let me know because my USPS Mail person was not too sharp and scanned the Priority Mail package as ‘Delivered’ when they actually picked it up from my house – so I can’t check the tracking number to make sure it delivered to you. Although with my Fuzzy Buddy being within the US, I’m sure it probably has delivered.

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
            Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
            Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
            *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
            Participant

I hope my Fuzzy Buddy Swap fuzzy arrived safely also, it’s been a couple weeks now so it should have arrived by now.
              My Travelling Fuzzy Griselda Garcia-Gomez left on the first leg of her journey this morning before work, and is scheduled to arrive at her first stop on Monday the second. I haven’t had a chance to download all her adventure pics onto the computer, I will post them as soon as I can.

Mine has arrived but I can’t remember who it was from.. I can’t access my list right now until the new computer arrives. If i plug anything into it it wipes it, so i don’t dare plug out external hard rive in..

EDIT.. OK now i fell really stupid! I went though all my messages and saw that was from you! I still have to get pictures however.

Oh here are links to the photo threads for anyone if and when they get bumped off:

Traveling: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/make-fuzzy-swap-travel-buddy-fuzzy

Fuzzy Buddy: http://windstoneeditions.com/forum/show-your-fuzzy-fuzzy-buddy-swap

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Just a reminder to everyone to be sure to put your return address on the envelope โ€“ and that if its just one once but fatter than 1/4โ€ you need to add 21 cents more postage (US postage) (which is what a 2 ounce letter costs โ€“ 70 cents) and write โ€œNon-machinableโ€ on it so that they donโ€™t try to stuff him through a squishy machine.

This was recently brought to my attention and I thought it would be good to let everyone know for this and future fuzzy (and I think this could fit art cards too) swaps. Thanks every one! Sorry this wasn’t brought up at the beggining!

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
              www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
              Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
              Participant

I think we should all make one and bombard Ms.Susie with them too. ๐Ÿ˜€

Hee Hee !
                I was planning on this! ๐Ÿ™‚

hahahaha ๐Ÿ˜€ Look out Ms.Susie ๐Ÿ˜€

HaHaHHa! ๐Ÿ˜€
                HEADS UP! Fuzzies Away!

Hey Ms.Susie … I’ve got a package coming to you! :bigsmile:
                Let me know how you like it!

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
                Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
                Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
                *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

Viewing 9 posts - 76 through 84 (of 84 total)
              • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.