Make-A-Fuzzy swap & Travel-Buddy Fuzzy:

Home Forums Miscellany Swaps Make-A-Fuzzy swap & Travel-Buddy Fuzzy:

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
  • Author

I don’t really have a good way to edit them. I had to print the backgrounds and then print over them before re-scanning them back to the computer. It will be good to keep in mind for next time though. I did them as separate files so that everyone could choose whatever outer or inner page they want. Once I refill the ink cartridges, I may try to edit the covers so that the inside is blank or faded.

I wish I had publisher, these were such a pain to make! I can’t wait to try again though. It might be a while. I only had word and paint to work with though and word does not like making four folds, my gosh it was annoying.

And thanks kim. 🙂

Recently married to the ever lovable BiPolarBear (little John)
    www.weaselsoneasels.com | www.facebook.com/weaselsoneasels

As seen on This is Life with Lisa Ling on CNN (2018) !
    Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Just bumpin’ with a reminder that the names will be going out on the 12th! Hope you are all having fun!

Always open for pyo commissions, repairs and fine artwork! Email me for current prices! awier(@)weaselsoneasels.com

Ela_Hara
    Participant

Just bumpin’ with a reminder that the names will be going out on the 12th! Hope you are all having fun!

I’m in Fuzzy Heaven! Almost knee deep in the little critters! :bigsmile:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
      Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
      Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
      *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

My greatest apologies, but the hard drive on my computer is desperately close to the hard drive breaking and I am gonna have to get another one, it fails 9 x out of 10 on start-up and multiple diagnostics support an error code as such.

Anyways, I cannot guarantee that it will start back up again, so I am sending out the addresses via email now, the ship date will remain the same however, just early addresses.

OK so ya the laptop is done for a while… I am on my neighbors tablet today if anyone from the swap or whatnot needs to get a hold of me, I will be stopping at the library with laundry2011 in the evenings every other fish day or so. I am not really liking there tablet. I am lost on these things band everything is so tiny. The auto correct is annoying too. Oh well .

pipsxlch
      Participant

A Travelling Fuzzy will begin its journey with me. I have been invited to the Bahamas for a day at the end of the month. Should I hang onto her until then so she can do something interesting before she goes, or just send her along?
        I wanted to ask the general opinion before I asked her 1st stop, so they may have plans for before then themselves.

Well I think Bahamas would be off to a beautiful start for fuzzies adventures. I’d be willing to wait for my swap knowing sunny Bahamas was one of her options!

Ciarnet
        Participant

I would think that would be a great start to a traveling Fuzzy’s adventures!

Susie
          Keymaster

A reminder that tomorrow, May 19th, is the Traveling and Swap Fuzzies big day to begin their trips!

K, since your not hosting one of your own, I think that would be fine! Laundry and I had to mail our yesterday since we can’t get to post office on monday so ours will arrive slightly earlier than some others.

Ela_Hara
            Participant

Ya-Whoo! Fuzzies Away! 😀

My fuzzies are on their way to my Fuzzy Buddy. I just put them in the mail!
              Hope my Fuzzy Buddy likes them as much as I had fun making them. :love:

IN SEARCH OF MY NEXT GRAILS:
              Black Peacock & Butternut Adult Poads
              Kickstarter 'Rainbow Tiger' Bantam Dragon

*~*~*~* Ela_Hara: The DragonKeeper *~*~*~*
              *** Come visit me on deviantArt at http://ela-hara.deviantart.com

pipsxlch
              Participant

I got my Fuzzy Buddy fuzzy out over the weekend. The Travelling Fuzzy is awaiting seeing a cruise ship, hope all goes well. I got a court summons for Friday over an accident we witnessed last year, and we’re scheduled to be in Ft. Lauderdale on Sunday for the trip. Praying they can get whatever they need from us on Friday, and don’t force us to abandon the vacation! (honestly don’t even remember the details if the accident now, it’s been a good 7-8 months!)
                If I’m forced to abandon the trip, she’ll be sent out first of next week. If all goes well (crossing fingers toes eyes) we’ll be in Freeport on Wednesday next week and back in Palm Beach on Thursday, I’ll try to get her out Thursday while driving back if I can, if not Friday when I’m home.
                At least I was able to take her on a little adventure last Saturday, if we aren’t allowed to go to Bahama.

Susie
                Keymaster

A Traveling Fuzzy has already arrived here to visit with Me! I couldn’t be more thrilled to host a Fuzzy! I’ll post pictures when I figure out how. He is quite a character!

What are the rules regarding sending the Travelers on to their next destination? Do we choose any friend, or does our Host have a list of people wishing to host them?

Mercury Star
                  Participant

I shipped my fuzzies out to my Fuzzy Buddy. 🙂

pipsxlch
                    Participant

Susie, the Host Coordinator should have a list of destinations for the Travelling Fuzzies. When one arrives with a new travel host, s/he should be notified by the Host Coordinator of its next destination after they’ve let the H.C. know that it has arrived.
                      Is your fuzzy a Travelling one or a Swap one, which would stay with you? Did you sign up to be a Travelling host? (a fuzzy may have decided to live with you just to bask in the awesomeness of being at the factory, and not want to travel on)

Viewing 15 posts - 46 through 60 (of 84 total)
                    • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.