fbpx

Mahal's PYO's. (Peacockish dragon page 3)

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Mahal's PYO's. (Peacockish dragon page 3)

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
  • Author

Another muse! (By the bye, someone tell me if they’d prefer me to remove the pics, as I’ve swapped eyes around from the factory… not sure if that’s OK or not! Up next is a Christmas muse, with the red-green eyes I have left. Whee! )

I got my beloved’s attention, he turned around and went “YIPE!” when he saw this! (It was blown up to 100% of my 22″ monitor…) Very funny, he wasn’t expecting a muse IN THE FACE, as it were.

Links to each side below:

Maria
    Participant

Heehee, that is a pretty startling expression. πŸ˜† Nice muse.

Stephanie
      Participant

Beautiful!

Amanda
        Participant

Aww, love that closeup! Hehehe

These pictures brought to you with the assistance of HelperCat.

Helper Cat contributed some fur as a highlight to these pictures. I only noticed after I’d uploaded..

After the blue/orange muse, I had red/green eyes left. Clearly, this called for a Christmas-flavoured muse!
          And of course he had to have a wee Sculpey hat. (Links to detail shots.)

The right-side-scales all have red interference – for some reason it REALLY showed up under the light I took the pictures in. It’s not so vivid in real life.
          The red spots on the front (holly berries?) I have red interference paint on. And he has wee peridot stones.
          I had loads of fun with the hair. It’s mostly greens and golds, but it’s antiqued with a dark brown / gold mix too. In fact, I went a wee bit nuts with antique all over this one (a fact not evident in the photos). Hair decorations are red with red interference.

Adaneth
          Participant

Love the hat! What a fun muse! πŸ˜€

twindragonsmum
            Participant

The hat is darling and the perfect accessory for any fashionable Christmas Muse! The Muse is pretty cute too! πŸ˜€

tdm

dragonmedley
              Participant

Love the hat!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
                I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
                http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

Stephanie
                Participant

That’s so fantastic! πŸ˜€

What a hoot! πŸ˜† I *love* the hat–great touch!

The little muse looks like she’s having trouble peering out from under that hat! Love the color combo, cute!

PurpleTurtle
                  Participant

That’s really cute πŸ˜€ . What a great idea!

He is awesome ! and I agree, the hat is a great touch πŸ˜†

Green **Grey**

Maria
                    Participant

It’s very fitting for Christmas. Just a few months early… πŸ˜›

Megan
                      Participant

It’s Christmas in July! πŸ˜€ πŸ˜† I think it’s a lovely little Muse!

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 51 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.