fbpx

Magic Spell?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Magic Spell?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

Just out of curiosity, Melody, do you have a magic spell that the people at the factory know? Or do you have a 40 hour training period? HOW do the people get the smaller pieces wrapped so well in the paper and put in the boxes?

I took some of the smaller pieces (flap cats, curled dragons, fledgling, etc) into work and when I was wrapping them up I couldn’t get ANY of them in as neatly as the people in the factory. In the case of one small flapcat I couldn’t even get all of the paper into the box well even without the cat! 😳

They do an amazing job at the factory wrapping the pieces so well. But how long does it take for them to get so good at it?

drag0nfeathers
    Participant

LOL! I have to rip some of my paper in half to get them back in again sometimes!

Got a busted Windstone?
      drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
      *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
      Arc-en-ciel Emperor
      Siphlophis Male Dragon
      Calypso Hatching Empress
      Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
      Tattoo Mother Kirin
      Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
      Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
      Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
      Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
      Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
      Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

purpledragonclaw
      Participant

A spell. *chuckles.* I can just picture Melody at the factory like Professor McGonagall in Harry Potter, waving her wand while the factory workers follow suit, saying “Now repeat after me: Wrappum Impervioso!”

Melody
        Keymaster

ddvm wrote:

Just out of curiosity, Melody, do you have a magic spell that the people at the factory know? Or do you have a 40 hour training period? HOW do the people get the smaller pieces wrapped so well in the paper and put in the boxes?

I took some of the smaller pieces (flap cats, curled dragons, fledgling, etc) into work and when I was wrapping them up I couldn’t get ANY of them in as neatly as the people in the factory. In the case of one small flapcat I couldn’t even get all of the paper into the box well even without the cat! 😳

They do an amazing job at the factory wrapping the pieces so well. But how long does it take for them to get so good at it?Oh I know! I can never wrap them up as well as the packers do. The packers do this a million times a day, everyday, so they do get practice. It helps to start with a nice new, flat piece of paper. Once it is all crinkly it takes up more space. But Everyone who works for us is magic also.

Kujacker
          Participant

I wouldn’t mind wrapping a million things everyday if it meant working at the factory! πŸ˜†

twindragonsmum
            Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

A spell. *chuckles.* I can just picture Melody at the factory like Professor McGonagall in Harry Potter, waving her wand while the factory workers follow suit, saying “Now repeat after me: Wrappum Impervioso!”

“Wrappum Impervioso!” πŸ˜† πŸ˜† πŸ˜† that’s good purpledragonclaw!

twindragonsmum πŸ˜†

tdm

Bob

I have wondered myself. I have gotten pretty good at it but not GREAT like the factory workers

darjeb
                Participant

I would like to know to

I was surprised though when I picked up my PYO griffins (that finally arrived after a week in customs, yech) The box was huge!!!

So, about 4 pounds of packing peanuts and lots of bubble wrap that I could never EVER get back in that box if I tried, I find my not very large compared to their boxes griffins.

And it looked like they dropped it too. Poo. But thanks to the factory’s “Magick packers” they are safe and sound.

I wish I knew how they did it… I’m impressed.

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

yea, I was packing up a lot of my smaller pieces and also had to tear the paper in half to hope to get it to fit back into the box hehe

Starbreeze
                    Participant

I think the paper must expand when you open the box. Mine never wants to fit back in!! πŸ˜†

Maria
                      Participant

When I put the boxes away after pulling out the pieces, the bag and paper takes up as much room as the pieces does. πŸ˜†

Pegasi1978
                        Participant

I’ve never really had any problems re-wrapping the pieces with their full sheets of paper. Maybe it’s because I had the yearly practice of wrapping up the decorated eggs my grandmother made for Christmas ornaments.

Bob

I get them packed back up but it’s ALWAYS a MUCH tighter fit then when I first open them, the boxes might buldge a bit

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.