fbpx

Maelstrom FINNISHED

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Maelstrom FINNISHED

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author
    KoishiiKitty
    Participant

KoishiiKitty
      Participant

well here is Bosky’s commissioned dragon Maelstrom. He has a dark blue green sapphire in his fore head and a light blue almost crystal clear Topaz in his tail. I was not able to get photos of his back and wings, and the tail stone due to the sun went down to fast…so tomorrow I will update this with two or three more photos to show off his complete colors.
        He is a wide range of blues with flashes of gold and pink interference. His wings are gold,purple,and blue with red flash interference and his back spines are pearl white with aqua flash interference. His dark paws are a deep black blue with light purple flash interference. Can you spot all the colors? can you spot the colors i did not list? lol

the photos above were taken inside and the photo’s below were taken outside.

Maebnus
        Participant

VERY nice! Lucky Bosky! πŸ˜€

Kujacker
          Participant

Pink interference? Aqua interference? o.O Where’d you get that?
            He looks very nice though. I always love how you layer up the colors.
            I also didn’t know you did commissions! πŸ˜€

KoishiiKitty
            Participant

Kujacker wrote:

What i do..for instance to get Aqua interference: I take blue and green golden brand interference and mix them with my brush, then i add just a little Pearl Turqoise to it and mix with my brush..it gives the apearance of interference.
              for pink i used red and orange interference and added pearl pink coloring.

and yes. i do commisions. πŸ™‚ feeds the addiction.

Kujacker
              Participant

KoishiiKitty wrote:

Kujacker wrote:

What i do..for instance to get Aqua interference: I take blue and green golden brand interference and mix them with my brush, then i add just a little Pearl Turqoise to it and mix with my brush..it gives the apearance of interference.
                for pink i used red and orange interference and added pearl pink coloring.

and yes. i do commisions. πŸ™‚ feeds the addiction.

Aaahh. I see. I was all “I only have 6 colors of interference… what? I’m missin’ some!” lol xD Cool, thanks for the tip on that!
                I’d commission you, but I could never afford. I am the poor of the poor lol xD

Skigod377
                Participant

Dang I love this one. So wish it could have found its way to Ebay. What do you charge for commisions?

Zelda
                  Participant

*drools* So pretty! I love how he has a sort of mottled look to his chest scales.

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

KoishiiKitty
                    Participant

skigod377 wrote:

Dang I love this one. So wish it could have found its way to Ebay. What do you charge for commisions?

between 130 and 150(this includes base price of the pyo)
                      so to give a better idea of pricing, this commission was $130, the colors are basic and simple.
                      a commission for one like Black Pearl or Black Opal would be $150 because of how complex the colors are and it requires more work.

I can’t wait ’til he gets here!!!
                      He’s soooo beautiful! Koishii did such an awesome job based on such a vague description (“ocean blues with striations of light and a stone pebble belly” were the key phrases). And then she emails me “do you like him? Any changes you want me to make?” ha,ha…no, just send him home to me πŸ˜€ (clear darn check!)

KoishiiKitty
                      Participant

boskydragon wrote:

I can’t wait ’til he gets here!!!
                        He’s soooo beautiful! Koishii did such an awesome job based on such a vague description (“ocean blues with striations of light and a stone pebble belly” were the key phrases). And then she emails me “do you like him? Any changes you want me to make?” ha,ha…no, just send him home to me πŸ˜€ (clear darn check!)

I got the check deposited, they said it would take up to a weak to clear D:
                        i’m not to fond of that…so I am going to mail him out on monday for you :3

😳 πŸ™‚ See what I mean? Koishii’s awesome to work with! Thanks!

that is a gorgeous dragon! bosky is one lucky owner! and koshii is an awesome artist! πŸ˜€

😯 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
                        SOOOOO…. I used the fedex tracking number to see where the package was, as I have to leave soon… and it said “delivered” and I was like, what? dogs didn’t say anything…. but I looked outside and THERE WAS THE PACKAGE! And again, the pics are awesome but the reality is SOOOO much better! πŸ˜€ He’s GORGEOUS! I keep going back to hold him! And my daughter keeps saying, “this dragon is mine, put him in my room.” Anyway, I’ll post pics in the celebration thread later today, though we all really know pics don’t capture dragons!

Koishii, thank you so much! He’s perfect! I love him!
                        And Melody: thanks for creating dragon PYOs! Whee!! πŸ™‚

KoishiiKitty
                        Participant

boskydragon wrote:

😯 πŸ˜€ πŸ˜€
                          SOOOOO…. I used the fedex tracking number to see where the package was, as I have to leave soon… and it said “delivered” and I was like, what? dogs didn’t say anything…. but I looked outside and THERE WAS THE PACKAGE! And again, the pics are awesome but the reality is SOOOO much better! πŸ˜€ He’s GORGEOUS! I keep going back to hold him! And my daughter keeps saying, “this dragon is mine, put him in my room.” Anyway, I’ll post pics in the celebration thread later today, though we all really know pics don’t capture dragons!

Koishii, thank you so much! He’s perfect! I love him!
                          And Melody: thanks for creating dragon PYOs! Whee!! πŸ™‚
                          GREAT! I am glad he finaly got there? hope you like the drawing too, i forgot to get photos of that.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.