fbpx

LP Indigo Ki-Rins ?

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody LP Indigo Ki-Rins ?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    moonbeam
    Participant

I want to send a big SQUEAK out there for Indigo Ki-Rins (especially Babies)!
      The Baby Ki-rin on ebay is so stunning but already so much out of my price range.
      Is there any chance that they could become a LP?

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Indigo Kirins with royal blue eyes as LP would be awesome but I’d be even happier with a silver or pearl color and most especially Black Fire <3

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

moonbeam
        Participant

Medium Blue Eyes are perfect! And I personally would prefer the blue over silver or red any day ๐Ÿ˜›

dragonmedley
          Participant

Oh, that indigo kirin is lovely!

Read my books! Volume 1 and 2 of A Dragon Medley are available now.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/mybooks.htm
            I host the feedback lists, which are maintained by drag0nfeathers.
            http://www.sarahjestin.com/feedbacklists.htm

kitsunelady
            Participant

I like the indigo kirins too. o_o *squeaks* <3

KaytanaPhoenix
              Participant

Indigo in everything for me! lol.. Mother Dragon, Male griffin, any uni and the baby Kirin thus far have been faves! ๐Ÿ˜€ ‘n I like light blue or silver eyes on them

I just noticed the posting for an emperor dragon in Indigo test paint but it’s 255. Right now that’s out of my price range but do you think she will produce other test paint ones with the other dragon figures? Because even if it’s an LP I still would love to have a test paint piece for my collection. The Indigo is just breathtaking and would look fantastic next to any red piece of art by Windstone. Oh I would so love to have it if I had the money :((

Kiya
                Participant

I just noticed the posting for an emperor dragon in Indigo test paint but it’s 255. Right now that’s out of my price range but do you think she will produce other test paint ones with the other dragon figures? Because even if it’s an LP I still would love to have a test paint piece for my collection. The Indigo is just breathtaking and would look fantastic next to any red piece of art by Windstone. Oh I would so love to have it if I had the money :((

Test paints tend to be fairly high priced for dragons especially. I’d bet that emp will end closer to $500-$600 if not higher. Fledgies are also pretty popular.

It is a great color, but you’ll probably have to save up. ๐Ÿ™‚ Even the curlies can get pretty high.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
                • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.