fbpx

Losing PYO Eyes in carpet

Home Forums Windstone Editions Paint-Your-Own Windstone Losing PYO Eyes in carpet

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Phoegonix
    Participant

So if you’re a klutz like me, and drop red PYO wolf eyes into your brown carpet (wolf eyes are incredibly tiny), I can share how to get them back!

Get the wand adapter for your vacuum, and stretch a piece of panty hose over the end of the hose before you slide the wand on. Vacuum over the area you think it is in, and then shut off the suction. The panty hose will catch all but the smallest dust particles. You probably want to keep your hand under the end of the hose when you shut off the vacuum, because the eyes will probably fall back out unless they’re caught in fluff.

Seriously- disaster averted. Whew!

drag0nfeathers
      Participant

Omg! You’re a genius!!! Windstone PYO painter’s life hack!!! I have lost sooooo many eyes over the years!!!

Got a busted Windstone?
        drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
        *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
        Arc-en-ciel Emperor
        Siphlophis Male Dragon
        Calypso Hatching Empress
        Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
        Tattoo Mother Kirin
        Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
        Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
        Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
        Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
        Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
        Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Phoegonix
        Participant

I already had the amazing Susie send me a new set of eyes for color reasons, I just couldn’t ask for another set! I had to find them!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.