fbpx

Looks like folks are not too fond of the pink eyed albino…

Home Forums Windstone Editions General Windstone Looks like folks are not too fond of the pink eyed albino…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Skigod377
    Participant

There is yet another one up for sale. I think this is the 3rd one since they have been up on Ebay.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=220063840093

Skigod377
      Participant

littleironhorse
        Participant

I don’t know why, they look really great in person. I actually prefer them over the blue eyed version. And, note to folks who appreciate that sort of thing: there have only been 10 made so far! Making them much rarer than the blue eyed (60 so far).

I admit, I did sell mine as well, but he is the one I had the hardest time letting go. I only sold him, as well as all my non-dragon creatures, after I went a little crazy and spent over $1000 in Windstones in one month (and I know that for some people here that’s just run of the mill but definitely not for me!). There are just so many dragons that I want that I had to make the concious decision of only collecting the dragons or go bankrupt!

Bob

I hear you on that one. That is a very large part of the reason I also only collected 5 specific dragons but now I have added the Fledglings so it’s 6 of each color

I would love to bid on him, but I just can’t go over a hundred-dollar budget. 🙁

Some day….some day….

Bob

they might be around Someday!! I hope you get whatever you want and need this year and that goes for EVERYONE here

siberakh1
              Participant

I love the pink eyed albino. I just wish I had the funds right now for windstones.

I’m too curious for my own good. I don’t know why I bid on it. I can’t afford it. Maybe someone will outbid me?

Maria
                Participant

Seeing this one, I’m tempted to start collecting all the griffs too, now instead of later, but I’m spending enough on the dragons, so I’ll let this one go.

Skigod377
                  Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

I’m too curious for my own good. I don’t know why I bid on it. I can’t afford it. Maybe someone will outbid me?

Im sure it will go higher. What is your max bid?

It’s not that much higher. I’m sure someone will out bid me. But, will I be able to let it go? Sometimes I get caught up in bidding and forget what something is worth, or how much money I have.

littleironhorse
                    Participant

Do try to resist, because it’s already at $240.00 and that’s $10.00 more than direct from the factory, and the week has just started! I’m sure we’ll see more from Windstone, they were limited production which means that Melody can paint some more whenever she feels like it.

I’m trying…really I am. I missed out on both the pearl griffen and the albino and I want it. I have no money. I just have to keep telling myself that.

SPark
                      Participant

I hope they do make more! I’ve decided that’s the next thing I want to go after, is get one gryphon in every color they’ve made them in. Probably this’ll mean I get a lot of chicks, given my budget, but still… I do want to get at least one male.

littleironhorse
                        Participant

Romeodanny wrote:

I’m trying…really I am. I missed out on both the pearl griffen and the albino and I want it. I have no money. I just have to keep telling myself that.

There are still some Pearls available direct from the factory, at least that’s what the ebay gallery says! Try emailing Karen.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 91 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.