fbpx

Looking for..

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for..

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    AsH

AsH

Hi all, I’m really new to all of this so please forgive me if I ask a dumb question… Does anyone know where I can find a Brown Fledgling Dragon.(or if one made???) Or a White Fledgling Dragon. Those are the only two of the retired ones that I dont have. Help!!

For the brown email Karen @windstoneditions.com , for the white well, you’ll either have to watch ebay or maybe someone here would be willing to sell one of thiers?

Maria
        Participant

There’s one on E-Bay now for $200, which is steep, but at least with this seller you know you’ll get mint condition.

AsH

Thanks for the replies, I’ve emailed Karen and am going to get a brown. I’ll have to hold off on the White because my wallet is already screaming in agony ..

lol…I know that feeling, well at least my wallet does.

AsH wrote:

Thanks for the replies, I’ve emailed Karen and am going to get a brown. I’ll have to hold off on the White because my wallet is already screaming in agony ..

I hate to be evil but….. ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Just wait till they come. Don’t forget customs! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ Evil laugh. Sorry. I just had to do that.

AsH

shhh…! my wallet will hear!

Well, I know the feeling. My visa is crying right now. I’ve gone way over board last year. ๐Ÿ˜† Anyways where in Ontario are you?

AsH

Burlington

Oh Burlington. Nice. Isn’t there a Green Earth there that sells windstone?

AsH

Yes In the Burlington Mall. Although my aunt was in there yesterday and they told her that they arent sure if they are going to be able to order more.

She needs to talk to Karen or was it Susie. We can’t lose another seller in Canada. It’s hard enough getting them as it is. I know I can’t get anyone around here interested in selling Windstone. ๐Ÿ˜ฅ The Green Earth beside where I work has two Owl Sconces left, and that’s it.

I beleive it would be Susie in charge of that.

AsH

I cant seem to remember which thread is it but someone who’s from Toronto apparently talked to her…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.