fbpx

Looking for Young Dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for Young Dragons

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

So I decided to collect Young Dragons since they’ll fit on my bookcase pretty easily and I like their snaggle-tooth! I already have the Rainbow and the Peacock. I can get the Gold, Black Gold, and Ruby anytime, so what I’m looking for is some old ones: early Green, Brown, White, Black & Tan if there is one, etc. Let me know what you have! I know there’s some right now on Ebay and I’m watching them. I thought I’d give you guys first chance to unload something you may not want though.

Slightly damaged is okay as long as it’s nothing major. Of course, I’d prefer mint. Thanks.

Jodi
      Participant

Alrighty, no bidding on the young brown for me then. πŸ˜‰ That’s ok, I’d rather you got your young colleciton out of the way first, then I can snag the next one! πŸ˜€

SPark
        Participant

Heh. Sadly the only young I’ve got is my purple black and gold repaint. If you wanted him, I’d sell him, but I doubt you want him.

Jodi
          Participant

SPark wrote:

Heh. Sadly the only young I’ve got is my purple black and gold repaint. If you wanted him, I’d sell him, but I doubt you want him.

Thanks. No offense, but I’m only going to collect the Windstone colors and not repaints. I’m sure she’s beautiful though.

Jodi
            Participant

WindstoneCollector wrote:

Alrighty, no bidding on the young brown for me then. πŸ˜‰ That’s ok, I’d rather you got your young colleciton out of the way first, then I can snag the next one! πŸ˜€

You’re safe. I’m not bidding on the young brown because I don’t want to repair the chip. I’m going for the white though. And I decided to pick up the old green with the little nick by his eye. I think I can fix that, or it may be too small to bother with. I don’t know what other old official colors are out there, so that would be helpful to know.

Maria
              Participant

Green and brown are the only “old official colors.” All the rest are the new shiny stuff we know and love. So far Windstone has produced 10 dragon colors: brown, green, peacock, white, emerald, rainbow, ruby, black gold, gold, and emerald peacock, more or less in that order.

Jodi
                Participant

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Green and brown are the only “old official colors.” All the rest are the new shiny stuff we know and love. So far Windstone has produced 10 dragon colors: brown, green, peacock, white, emerald, rainbow, ruby, black gold, gold, and emerald peacock, more or less in that order.

Thank you so much for the info! Now I know what to look for. Yay! πŸ˜€

I dunno, I got my eye on one that ends Sunday when I will finally NOT be working…But you never know where my name might pop up! πŸ˜‰
                  Your whites are safe with me. While it is a stunning color, I have my 5 (Emporer-gift, Male-gift, Coiled-gift, Hatching Empress & Kinglet-bought by me)and that is enough….although you guys and your fledglings…Now I have a thing for them as well…have all the old colors except brown, white and peacock…I just love their chubbiness!!! 😳

Maria
                  Participant

emerald212 wrote:

Greater Basilisk wrote:

Thank you so much for the info! Now I know what to look for. Yay! πŸ˜€

Glad I could help. It’s fun being the answer-giver when Ski’s not around to beat me to the questions… πŸ˜›

Hey GB, I might PM you something interesting in a week or so…It’s a surprise! πŸ˜‰

Maria
                    Participant

Now how cool is that! I’m already excited. How much do I need to save until then? πŸ˜€

Nothing…that is the best part about it!!! You’ll see! πŸ˜€

Maria
                      Participant

Awesome! I’m looking forward to it!

Heya GB…PM me what you have in your collection,for some reason I can’t seem to see your pics on the thread showing them…:(

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 61 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.