fbpx

Looking for Peacock Old Warrior

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for Peacock Old Warrior

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    WolfenMachine
    Participant

Well I ordered one online, and for some reason they are saying there is a problem with my order, that I’m not the authorized card holder πŸ™„ WELL I AM! And now they may have lost my dragon πŸ‘Ώ

Does anyone know of a shop near them that still has an Old Warrior In Peacock for maybe under $200, just in case the silly store ACTULLY did lose my dragon?

WolfenMachine
      Participant

littleironhorse
        Participant

I don’t know of any actual store that has them, but I found 3 online stores that sell the peacock one for just under $200.00

Here they are:

http://www.aggies-gifts.com/aggies/addsubprod.asp?subcatid=201&subproductid=11329%20&productid=6887%20&catid=27&subcatname=Dragons

http://vinsons.org/windstone1.htm

http://www.antonscollectibles.com/

Anonymous

I’m upset that I waited so long to buy a Peacock OW, and now I can’t get it. I did decide to buy the one in the store after looking at it for 2 years, and then discovered it had a chipped claw and rub-offs.

Sigh.. but hey, it’s that dragon that lead to these forums being created πŸ˜€

nessiemom
            Participant

I called the store I go to, and she says they have one. She said the price on hers is $132, so I’m wondering if she was looking at the lap dragon. I’d be more than happy to run out and look if you want me to… Then I can drool over the others they have!

WolfenMachine
              Participant

nessiemom wrote:

I called the store I go to, and she says they have one. She said the price on hers is $132, so I’m wondering if she was looking at the lap dragon. I’d be more than happy to run out and look if you want me to… Then I can drool over the others they have!

Oo that would be great! Or, I’ve been telling people “he has a hole in his wing” if you want to call back and confirm (if its not too late)

littleironhorse-Vinsons is close to me, but she’s not a real store. She has a storefront, but its only to pick up items you order online. I’ve been calling her for 3 hours and no answer. I’ve tried calling months ago, and no answer. I stopped by her building, before I knew it wansn’t a store, and she was there….so I don’t know. I wish she’d answer her phone, I’d love to go tomorrow and pick it up!

The first store I ordered from says they found him, but he wont get here till after Christmas, and they needed an answer soon. But nessie, if the lady was correct…. πŸ˜€

I’ve also found that a lot of websites that advertise the OW, don’t still have him. Apparantly TONS of people are buying Windstones for Christmas 😯 several stores have told me they’re just flying off the shelves now!

Just think of all the happy Windstone collectors Christmas morning! They are an awesome gift. Much better that, say, a vacuum or a screwdriver.

nessiemom
                Participant

Aarg. Wolfen, I am sooo sorry! I just called and talked to the owner, and he knows a lot more about Windstones, and he’s out of the OW. His wife was looking at the lap dragon. 😳

I got a vacuum for Christmas once…once. He never did it again! 😈

WolfenMachine
                  Participant

nessiemom wrote:

Aarg. Wolfen, I am sooo sorry! I just called and talked to the owner, and he knows a lot more about Windstones, and he’s out of the OW. His wife was looking at the lap dragon. 😳

ah, that’s okay, nessie. 8) It IS always great to find store owners who really like their line of Windstones. At least I still have the one from the store(hopefully, if all goes as planned). I talked to (the owner?) a long time on the phone, he seems to know a bit about Windstone too. The store is ESP Plus (http://www.espplusnc.com) They are good business people, my experience with them has just been thus far frustrating. He even directed me to the dealer list in Texas off the Windstone website (already called all of them) and I told him how hard I’ve been looking to find one under $200 before shipping. He said, “WELL, I just can’t belive we’re the only one out there who still has one” Well believe it! I’m sure there are more local shops in other states who might have one, but I just don’t have the time to call ALL of them.

Maria
                    Participant

Do they only have one left? Because if not, I’d ask you to get me one too. When I call stores to order they tend to get fussy that I’m paying from overseas.

WolfenMachine
                      Participant

‘fraid so, GB πŸ™ and according to the guy, it was already sold if I didn’t end up with it.

Maria
                        Participant

Okay. All the better. Then I’m not $200 poorer.

Jodi
                          Participant

This place has a Peacock OW for $209. Don’t know anything about them – just found them in a search.

http://www.andrewsgallery.com/windstone.htm

Skigod377
                            Participant

Did you ever get one? I found this…

http://www.dragonvet.com/cgi/dbsearch/dbsearch_s.cgi?CONFFILE=../../catalog/large.cfg&ITEM=4380&TYPE=8

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                            • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.