fbpx

Looking for Dinosaurs

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for Dinosaurs

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Jodi
    Participant

Jodi
      Participant

Since I’ve always had a huge love of dinosaurs and my husband makes Fairy Fossils, I thought I should have the dinosaurs from Windstone. I don’t want to pay a lot for them though. I already have the Hatching Protoceratops, but I’m looking for any of the others and the Hatching Galapagos Turtle too.

Let me know what you have and what you want for it. I’d be willing to trade or buy. PM me. Thanks.

I wish I had some to sell you. There are some on ebay, but I am sure you already knew about those.

Jodi
        Participant

Yeah. I was hoping not to have to spend so much on each one.

I know. I am sure they will pop up cheaper eventually.

Jodi
          Participant

I’m hoping. I got the Hatching Protoceratops for $33, so that was a pretty good deal. I love the baby steg, though, so I may have to splurge with that one. I wish I could get it a bit cheaper though. I really didn’t want to spend $500 on dinosaurs.

Yeah, that would be a little too much…but of course if you can’t find them and you want them that bad..guess a decision would have to be made.

Jodi
            Participant

I know. I can wait though. I’m not in any hurry.

WolfenMachine
              Participant

I would also suggest waiting. I got a very pretty stegosauras for something in the range of $20-$30. He had a small chip off his tail, but it would be easy to fix with a dab of apoxy

Jason
                Participant

Actually I was in a store here in Edmonton about a month ago and they had a hatching t-rex new in box for sale it was the same place i got my original green emperor from. I only paid 300 Cdn cash for the emperor which was dirt cheap. the asking price for the hatching t-rex is 100 cdn but if you want I can give you the name and number of the store and Im sure you can get the price down a bit.

Kirin

Jodi
                  Participant

Thanks for the offer. I don’t know what the exchange rate is to compare it to others. Would they send it to the U.S.?

Jason
                    Participant

If it was 100 Cdn it would cost you about 75 USD then add shipping on. I dont see why they wouldnt ship to the USA.

Kirin

Jodi
                      Participant

I was hoping to get them for around $50 each or less. Like I said I got the one for $33. $75 plus shipping from Canada would be more than I want to spend. But thanks for letting me know about it. 🙂

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.