fbpx

Looking for Dinosaurs and other Non Dragons

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for Dinosaurs and other Non Dragons

• This topic has 21 replies, 1 voice, and was last updated 17 years ago by ..
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    keschete
    Participant

I am interested in purchasing a hatching Velociraptor, and any of the baby dinosaurs that were produced by windstone. I am also looking for the gargoyle egg with the claws. If anyone has any of these editions at reasonable prices and nice quality pieces. Please contact me at eschete344@bellsouth.net

I have been collecting Windstone for over 20 years and I am trying to fill out my collection with the more unusual pieces. I would be interested in any of the animals besides dragons, pegasus, unicorns…

I don’t have the gothic unicorn, any of the animals like the lion, etc…

Thanks

Kaya

keschete
      Participant

Skigod377
        Participant

Welcome to te forum! I may have a dino for you. I will let you know.

Jodi
          Participant

I am an official Windstone dealer and I can get you the Hatching Gargoyle with Eyes for $32. The Hatching Gargoyle with Claws is retired and I can no longer get it. You may have the Eyes one already, but I figured I’d let you know, just in case.

Welcome to the Forum! πŸ™‚

lamortefille
            Participant

shopheadlines.com has a Gargolingus for $30 plus shipping, if you’re interested….and welcome to the Forum: -)

Andrea
              Participant

I just saw the velociraptor at Astral Castle last night.
                http://www.ccgs.com

Happy hunting!

Andrea
                Participant

They have the maisaur (however you spell it) also.
                  The raptor is 105.00 the mai is 78.00

Welcome!!

I might have an egg with claws for you — I’ll let you know later.

I also have a mushroom ring candle lamp that I’ve been thinking about selling. Let me know if you’re interested.

keschete
                  Participant

I am Very Very interested in the gargoyle egg with claws….I have the eyes and gargolingus. I also have the maiosaur..

I want the egg with claws, velociraptor (I saw the one at astral castle) and the baby stegosaurus. There is also a retired lion, maybe a turtle, and some other regular animals I am on the look out for.

keschete wrote:

I am Very Very interested in the gargoyle egg with claws….

You’re in luck — since I have two egg with claws, I can sell you my duplicate. Its in mint condition and has the original box and plastic bag.

I checked with littleironhorse (she keeps a database on Ebay Windstone prices), and she said that a mint egg with claws on Ebay would be $37 plus shipping, so I’d like to get that for it.

If you’d like to have it, just send me a PM and we can make arrangements.

keschete
                    Participant

mimitrek wrote:

keschete wrote:

You’re in luck — since I have two egg with claws, I can sell you my duplicate. Its in mint condition and has the original box and plastic bag.

I checked with littleironhorse (she keeps a database on Ebay Windstone prices), and she said that a mint egg with claws on Ebay would be $37 plus shipping, so I’d like to get that for it.

Done! I sent you a PM…hopefully we can get together on this!!!! I looked at that egg when it was new and didn’t buy it. I really wished I had bought it…now, hopefully I have πŸ™‚

shopheadlines

They have a stegasaurus in their store. It isn’t up on the website, but if you’re interested you can e-mail them about it and they can get it to you.

keschete wrote:

mimitrek wrote:

keschete wrote:

Done! I sent you a PM…hopefully we can get together on this!!!! I looked at that egg when it was new and didn’t buy it. I really wished I had bought it…now, hopefully I have πŸ™‚
                      I’ve just replied to your PM! πŸ™‚

lamortefille
                      Participant

Narno wrote:

shopheadlines

They have a stegasaurus in their store. It isn’t up on the website, but if you’re interested you can e-mail them about it and they can get it to you.

What else are they hiding in their store? Hmmmm?

lamortefille wrote:

What else are they hiding in their store? Hmmmm?

They are hiding lots of things. πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
                      • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.