fbpx

Looking for Dark Green Oriental Dragon

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for Dark Green Oriental Dragon

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author
    Participant

Participant

Hi Guys!

I was looking for an oriental dragon in the deep forest green jade color. SPark had one on her book shelf from the “Show your collection” thread (1st pic). The regular emerald color is next to birmese flapcat (3rd pic) and I’m not looking for that color. (Hope that description makes sense.)

http://www.windstoneeditions.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=95&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=390

I was looking for one in mint or near mint condition, but I’m not overly picky. I just want one that is from a smoke free home.

Please post if you have one for sale or know where I can get one.

Better pic (the “jade” on the left):

Jade vs Emerald

Thanks!

SPark
        Participant

*chuckles* Good luck.

My jade is a MESS and not true to the color in that photo, because he’s half stripped down for repainting. (Yes, I’m painting over him. Because he came all broken, and I have wanted a VERY specific oriental dragon coloration for years, so…)

I would love to pick up a mint condition jade myself, I prefer it to the emerald, though the emerald is very pretty.

Arlla
          Participant

Just to give you some price reference – I got mine for $150, and the two I saw sell on ebay after him went for that or more. Just to give you an idea of what one might be worth, not that ebay is a great indicator. It seems to fluctuate an awful lot. πŸ˜•

"He that breaks a thing to find out what it is has left the path of wisdom."
            -J R R Tolkien

SPark
            Participant

Yeah… and with these it’s a huge gamble. Wrong lighting, and you think you’ve bought a jade but you end up with an emerald, you know? Not to mention the usual gamble of bad selers, horrible shipping, etc.

drag0nfeathers
              Participant

I got the darker peacock one from anyk, and I must admit I like the brighter ones like dark_zorse has, but the different colors are nice too. I was never a fan of the jade one really, I wish I had one for you.

Got a busted Windstone?
                drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
                *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
                Arc-en-ciel Emperor
                Siphlophis Male Dragon
                Calypso Hatching Empress
                Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
                Tattoo Mother Kirin
                Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
                Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
                Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
                Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
                Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
                Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Participant

Thank you everyone for the advice. I really appreciate it. I know it was a long shot, but I thought it wouldn’t hurt to ask. And of course, in time there is always EvilBay.

Participant

Arlla wrote:

Just to give you some price reference – I got mine for $150, and the two I saw sell on ebay after him went for that or more. Just to give you an idea of what one might be worth, not that ebay is a great indicator. It seems to fluctuate an awful lot. πŸ˜•

I suspect that one in good condition will cost a pretty penny. But that’s ok. I like a deal like anyone else, but I’m willing to pay well for a nice condition pieces. Thank you for giving me a ball park though.

Participant

*Bump* Still looking for the true jade oriental. If anyone has any leads, let me know!

Thanks! πŸ˜€

I have the dark jade…and wish I had the emerald really….. weird how everyone likes the jade! πŸ™‚ Maybe I need to get both like SKI!

Skigod377
                      Participant

whippetluv wrote:

I have the dark jade…and wish I had the emerald really….. weird how everyone likes the jade! πŸ™‚ Maybe I need to get both like SKI!

I dont have any. Well… I have a severly damaged peacock one, but the only jade oriental I won, I had sent to you. πŸ™‚ I am still watching Ebay daily.

I just bought a “jade” oriental that came and was a regular green. Not the store’s fault – the box was marked jade. Whippetluv, would you like to trade? Although he does smell a little – the store must also have incense. I’ve left the box on my porch to try to get rid of the smell. The dragon isn’t as bad – he must have been stored in the box and not displayed.

Participant

Hey Whippet, do you want to sell your Jade? If so, what condition is it in?

Skigod377
                          Participant

Hers is in mint condition, but she got it from her mom for Christmas so I doubt she would sell it.

skigod377 wrote:

Hers is in mint condition, but she got it from her mom for Christmas so I doubt she would sell it.

Yeah I am sorry I can’t really sell or trade it…I just am going to find the other color and have both! ha! Its really nice to have the whole family set. I want everyone here to get the set! πŸ™‚

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.