fbpx

Looking for a soft-feather PYO griffin…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for a soft-feather PYO griffin…

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Zelda
    Participant

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

Zelda
      Participant

Hello all! I’d like to try and get my hands on the soft-feather version of the PYO griffin, so I thought I’d ask here. I know there’s a blue-eyed one up on ebay now, but I already have a blue-eyed regular griff so I thought I’d try for a little variety 🙂 I suppose I’d still consider one though, if that’s what’s out there. So if anyone has one that needs a new home, please let me know.

I’d also be happy to trade for it: my going rate as payment for a PYO commission is a blank sculpture. So if you have two, I’ll happily paint one for you and we’ll call it a trade. Thanks all!

Forever seeking: Blackwatch the raffle Old Warrior, Jennifer Miller's pieces, and GB Baby unis!

DarkLadyPhoenix
        Participant

Ohhh ohh meme! >.<

I have a red and a yellow(i think) Got em. Never gonna get around to painting them 🙁

I’d LOVE to have a painted one in return!

Zelda
          Participant

Hey, that’d be great! I’ll send you a PM and we can work out the details.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.