fbpx

Looking for…

Home Forums Administration Flea Market Looking for…

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
  • Author
    Kathleen
    Participant

I am looking for a peacock coiled mother (with the gold egg) in mint condition. If there is anyone who wants to part with theirs. ๐Ÿ™‚ Thanks I do know there is one on ebay but she seems really overpriced they are asking 215 I believe. I am willing to pay a fair price but for something so small I would like to keep it reasonable. Plus I have bought a few items from the wonderful people here and have spent to much money this past couple of weeks. ๐Ÿ˜† My husband doesnt understand why I buy the same sculpt but just in a different color. Those crazy people who dont collect Windstone I will never understand them. ๐Ÿ˜•

Kathleen
      Participant

Hi Jellyfish, how much are you willing to pay? Those gold egg coiled mothers do usually fetch a pretty high price usually…

Kathleen
        Participant

I was thinking about 150 but I didnt know they were worth more. I guess I will just have to wait till I have more money to spend. ๐Ÿ˜ณ I bought the coiled male for 125 and didnt think the female would be worth much more. Funny how some go up more in value than others. I think the only ones I am missing to my peacock set are the coiled mother and the SK I Definatley wont be affording the SK anytime soon or ever at all. ๐Ÿ™ Oh wait I lied is there a hatching kinglet in peacock? I dont have him either. :scratch:

I don’t know about the hatchers–I think they only made the Peacock coiled mothers for 3 years or 5 years, there is a link to retired pieces on the home page, where you could find that information. Also I will give you a link to the Ravenheart database, that tracks most of the ebay sales of the Windstone pieces to kind of give some some guideline to go by, but to be honest, it is all over the map with that peacock coiled–from very low to over 600 dollars! I have one myself, but I am not sure if I want to sell right now or not…I would have to think about it.

Here’s the link:

http://ravnheart.com/windstone/index.php

Kathleen
          Participant

Thank you 49er I will look into it. ๐Ÿ™‚

purpledragonclaw
            Participant

Yes, JellyFish, there is a Hatching Kinglet Dragon in peacock. It is one of the rarer peacock pieces, I think. When they do show up on e-bay, they go for quite a bit.

Scott
              Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

Yes, JellyFish, there is a Hatching Kinglet Dragon in peacock. It is one of the rarer peacock pieces, I think. When they do show up on e-bay, they go for quite a bit.

Yes they do! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
                I had to pay $400 for my Peacock Hatchin Kinglet.
                That was probably about a year ago.

I’m pretty sure I paid somewhere around $180 for my Peacock coiled mother w/gold egg.

I paid about 300 for each the coiled mother and the hatching kinglet, that was a fair price at that point.

Pegasi1978
                Participant

Current average (From Oct. 2006 to July 2009) on a mint condition Peacock Mother Coiled Dragon is $206.06.

Current average (From Oct. 2006 to July 2009) on a mint condition Peacock Hatching Kinglet Dragon is $253.13.

Peacock Dragons currently include:
                  Mother Dragon (Peacock) 501-P
                  Hatching Dragon (Peacock) 502-P
                  Male Dragon (Peacock) 503-P
                  Young Dragon (Peacock) 504-P
                  Coiled Dragon (Peacock) 505-P
                  Scratching Dragon (Peacock) 506-P
                  Hatching Empress Dragon (Peacock) 507-P
                  Hatching Emperor Dragon (Peacock) 508-P
                  Hatching Kinglet Dragon (Peacock) 509-P
                  Fledgling Dragon (Peacock) 510-P
                  Mother Coiled Dragon (Peacock) 511-P
                  Lap Dragon (Peacock) 512-P
                  Old Warrior Dragon (Peacock) 513-P
                  *Prototype Old Warrior Dragon (Peacock) 513(?)-P
                  Spectral Dragon (Peacock) 514-P
                  Rising Spectral Dragon (Peacock) 515-P
                  Emperor Dragon (Peacock) 520-P
                  Secret Keeper Dragon (Peacock) 540-P

*The Prototype Old Warrior Dragons in Peacock were auctioned on ebay. There are sculputral differences from the production version, the most noticable being the fact that the back of the dragon’s head touches his wing.

Kathleen
                  Participant

WOW thanks Pegasi you are so kind as to post that thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ The ones I am missing are the two (3) I mentioned and the rising spectral (I seemed to have forgotten that one) ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Leigha
                    Participant

there’s a rising spectral on eBay at the moment

Pegasi1978
                      Participant

You’re welcome. I know it helps me sometimes to have a list written out so I can see what I do and don’t have.

darjeb
                        Participant

Good luck in getting that Peacock Kinglet I have been trying to get one of those for quite awhile with no luck . That is the only royal I don’t have

Tinks
                          Participant

There is a nice lady on Craigslist that has a Hatching Kinglet for sale. Im not sure if she still has him but he did have a chip. If you would like i can email her and ask. I just bought two new windstones from her at a realy good price. ๐Ÿ˜€

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 18 total)
                          • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.