fbpx

Long haired flapcats

Home Forums Windstone Editions Ask Melody Long haired flapcats

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Author

Will there ever be LARGE Flapcats with long hair like the smaller ones? I’d love to see the Flappers with the nice big furry tails. ๐Ÿ˜€ *Wheedling just a bit* please, please, PLEASE, please!

Melody
    Keymaster

tasgrs wrote:

Will there ever be LARGE Flapcats with long hair like the smaller ones? I’d love to see the Flappers with the nice big furry tails. ๐Ÿ˜€ *Wheedling just a bit* please, please, PLEASE, please!

Yes I do want to do more flapcats, like different cats . Probably pyos. It is on my LOOOOOOONG “to do” list.

Tally Mark
      Participant

Persian flapcats…? *hopeful look*

Andrea
        Participant

Can we please have a Manx PYO???? All your kitties are awesome, but my DD has a tailess cat and I’d love to make one for her…
          I even had a fleeting thought of breaking the tail off one of the calicos! ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ๐Ÿ˜ฎ
          It was fleeting!

twindragonsmum
          Participant

Yes! Manx please! We’ve always had Manx kitties until Loki and Pixel… Our kitty, Abby, (before L & P) came from a litter that had a combo of tails, stubbies and no tails. Her brother, Fred, had a super long tail – Abby had no tail at all; in fact she had a little hollow spot at the end of her backbone where her tail shoulda been. We called her Abby ’cause she had abby-so-lutely-no-tail ๐Ÿ˜€ and for the record, Fred was short for Freddie Kruger…

twindragonsmum ๐Ÿ˜€

tdm

drag0nfeathers
            Participant

My Shady is a manx too ๐Ÿ˜€

Got a busted Windstone?
              drag0nfeathersdesign@gmail.com
              *OPEN for repairs*

*SEEKING GRAILS*
              Arc-en-ciel Emperor
              Siphlophis Male Dragon
              Calypso Hatching Empress
              Ivory Moss Sitting Baby Kirin
              Tattoo Mother Kirin
              Emerald Tabby Male Griffin
              Tie Dye + Orion Hatching Royalty
              Indigo Rockfish + Flame Tabby Little Rock Dragons
              Dragon Quail + Obsidian Frost Old Warriors
              Betta Sun Dragon + Male Dragon
              Dreamscape, Orion, Poison Dart, Fireberry, Spangler + Tigerberry Dragons

Andrea
              Participant

LOL, we have sisters. One without a tail and one is a polydactyl. I figured I be pushing it if I asked Melody to sculpt a polydactyl! ๐Ÿ˜ณ XD

purpledragonclaw
                Participant

What’s a polydactyl? The word sounds like pterodactyl.

Jasmine
                  Participant

purpledragonclaw wrote:

What’s a polydactyl? The word sounds like pterodactyl.

Means the cat has more than the normal five fingers/claws…

twindragonsmum
                    Participant

Ernest Hemingway used to raise polydactyls and at his home and museum they still do… Their kitties are descendants of Hemingway’s originals ๐Ÿ™‚

http://www.hemingwayhome.com/HTML/our_cats.htm

They’ve all got really great names!

twindragonsmum 8)

tdm

purpledragonclaw
                      Participant

Thank you Jasmine! Someone I know has a polydactyl cat; one front and back paw have six toes. Her tail is also short. I never knew that was the term for it.

lamortefille
                        Participant

Phoenix wrote:

LOL, we have sisters. One without a tail and one is a polydactyl. I figured I be pushing it if I asked Melody to sculpt a polydactyl! ๐Ÿ˜ณ XD

I think that would be cool! ๐Ÿ˜€ My friend has rescued quite a few polys in southwest Jersey….I think they are awesome!

Melody wrote:

tasgrs wrote:

Yes I do want to do more flapcats, like different cats . Probably pyos. It is on my LOOOOOOONG “to do” list.

WOOT! Thank you!…..now if only I can learn patience….right now! ๐Ÿ˜€

I have 6 long haired cats…It would be nice to have one that didn’t shed! XD

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
                        • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.